X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're equating Al Qaeda with Islam?
    i couldn't be a member of Al Qaeda, because.......i am not Muslim

Comment

Hey did everybody hear? Apparently I'm ignorant. Yeah its true check out post 57. A lib says I'm ignorant for saying the current administration is weak and making us look bad. Why would a lib say that, I don't get it. OK lets say a Muslim extremists comes to America, where would he go, hide out, make friends, and recruit more terrorists. The answer would be one of the many mosques funded by terrorists overseas. Somebody please tell me thats ridiculous because thats what they were doing at a Miami mosque before 9/11. Just watched another story on it on Americas Most Wanted

Comment

Hey did everybody hear? Apparently I'm ignorant. Yeah its true check out post 57. A lib says I'm ignorant for saying the current administration is weak and making us look bad. Why would a lib say that, I don't get it. OK lets say a Muslim extremists comes to America, where would he go, hide out, make friends, and recruit more terrorists. The answer would be one of the many mosques funded by terrorists overseas. Somebody please tell me thats ridiculous because thats what they were doing at a Miami mosque before 9/11. Just watched another story on it on Americas Most Wanted
        you sir,are a racist, bigot, islamaphob. the islamic people are peaceful and have never done anything to make westerners think otherwise. they respect other peoples beliefs and adds to mankind by spreading the word of Mohammad to the world of infidels.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutschland über alles View Post
          i couldn't be a member of Al Qaeda, because.......i am not Muslim
          You don't think there are members of Al Qaeda that are not Muslim? this thread makes my fucking head hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutschland über alles View Post
            uh? what justification? put your money were your mouth is...move over there(the middle east).
            That makes even less sense than your previous post. The Middle East is a shit-hole and I have no intention of traveling there, much less moving there.

Me calling you an idiot doesn't mean I'm favor of your opposition.
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
              I would ask what your plan of action would be, however, you've illustrated your inability to comprehend our Constitution several times recently, thus it is a moot point.

I don't have a problem with your politics. In fact, several of my best friends are libertarians and staunch conservatives. We get along just fine and have exhilarating debates even. It's your ignorance that forges my utter lack of respect.

Comment

what did i type that you didn't comprehend?
                religion doesn't have national borders. the middle east is more than mostly Muslim.
                and yes, all of Al Qaeda is Muslim.
                you (KenC) are getting your panty's bunched up over this, ar'nt you?

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                  You guys do realize that Muslims are burning the bible, cross, and the American flag everyday right? The extremeists are killing people but the one's burning the flag and bible are not just extremists they are your average Muslim. People are burning the Quran to tell the Muslim world that although our administration is full of pussies we are not pussies and we are not going to be pushed around. Religion is more political than spiritual so when a mosque goes up near ground zero its for a reason. We are at war with Islam just like everybody else is who has allowed Muslims to overrun an area. Everybody wants to say that burning a sacred text is bad but if its not your religion then who cares because the book means nothing to you. Why do you think they burn the bible? Why would Allah care about the bible? Go to Kabul and burn a Quran in the streets and watch yourself get killed. Go to NYC and burn a bible and people shake their head and keep walking.
                  They burn our flag because of our foreign policy, they burn bibles and crosses because missionaries bring them over to convert them. Do you really think there is a Barnes and Noble in downtown Kabul? do you think the poor are going out to buy bibles just to burn them? There was just a story the other day about the US military buring bibles because a church sent them to troops to pass out in Afganastan. That is right, the US Military burned bibles.
                  I think there needs to be a little more thought and research done before people post their knee jerk reactions (myself included) to subjects.
                  Brian Jacobs

Comment

PLease post your proof of anything you just said. For some reason I always feel the need to see proof before believing people. You sir are blind. These people only believe that American foreign policy is what somebody else tells them it is. Its a classic case of group conformity. So since there is no Barnes and Noble and they are all poor where is there news and education coming from? Surely christian missionaries aren't over there recruiting terrorists.

Comment

Military personnel threw away, and ultimately burned, confiscated Bibles that were printed in the two most common Afghan languages amid concern they would be used to try to convert Afghans, a Defense Department spokesman said Tuesday.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

He won't believe it unless it comes from CBN, not CNN. :rofl:

Comment

so what happened? nothing?
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                          If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Not only do I refuse to believe anything from CNN there is no proof bibles were burned and you can't just say the US military burned bibles because you make people think that soldiers just decided to burn some bibles. If this were true the decision comes from beyond the military chain of command. I highly doubt too many soldiers over there give a shit about muslims.

Comment

If they want to burn the american flags because of our foreign policy and the bible because of some missionaries, then hats off to them...
                              And if this so called pastor also wants to burn the koran in protest about how he feels on Islam on his own property and on his own land, then thats his right. We cannot allow any religion whether its christianity, islam or whatever out there, dictate to us what our first amendment right is by blackmail, in fear of what their retaliation might be.
                              I can only speak for myself, I am NOT scared of any religion. If they want to build a mosque near ground zero i would defend their right to do so (even tho i'm not in support of it) and i would also defend any muslim that wants to practice. By the same time we should also defend this pastors right to burn the koran (not in support of his act either) without any fear of anyone or entity.
                              If its a question of being respectfull, sensitivity then we all have to realize that it goes both ways. Respect is a two way street. The world, especially the middle easterners needs to put pressure on the group or organization thats insisting on building the mosque near ground zero that overwhelmingly majority of americans do not want, just out of respect to our feelings as well. And the same thing applies to the pastors situation as well. They don't like a koran been burnt and we don't want a mosque close to ground zero, respect us we respect you simple as that. Other wise this is clear hyporacy and double stands, and this is happening because we have whimps as leaders and make no mistake about it the real Americans are going to stand up against this hypocracy. This country is not gonna be Europe.

Comment

^^^ Ehh you're probably right about this country not being like Europe. With this administration I see us going towards a Venezuela or Cuba like country

Comment

Working...
                                X