Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 Statistics About The United States Economy That Are Almost Too Embarrassing To Adm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
    The US has managed to hold on to a certain spark of ingenuity for a while. Unfortunately, we have two problems:

1) Celebration of stupidity.
    2) Education of the competition. What kind of idiot thinks that it's a good idea to invite the brightest people form across the world over here in order to educate them, only to kick them out as soon as they are done? High performance at a good institution ought to come with a green card stapled to the fucking diploma. Why kick them out to compete with us, when we can get them to stay here and employ Americans?
    On top of this American colleges are a joke compared those found in many other places.
    People in other countries, you know, actually study?
    DRINK BEER BRAH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
      On top of this American colleges are a joke compared those found in many other places.
      DRINK BEER BRAH!!!
      An interesting commentary on the commoditization of higher level education:

(No, he's not against the pope. Yes, he's a lefty. If you can get past that, it's an interesting read.)

I'm not convinced that colleges in the US are that much of a joke. The real issue is that too many people who shouldn't be in college in the first place are forced to go in order to get certification. I mean, I certainly didn't need my college degree to do the work I did. I just needed it to get hired. And hell, that was for work in finance!
      2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
      2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
      1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
      1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
      - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
      1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
      1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
      Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Need I say more?

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
        Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Yeah, yeah, Lee. But none of this really matters much anyways.

Where did you rank in all of this? Just curious.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

If we look at our selfs as employees of the United States, we reward those that do the worst and punish those who do the best. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Nic01101011 View Post
              DRINK BEER BRAH!!!
              You're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by nrubenstein View Post
                The US has managed to hold on to a certain spark of ingenuity for a while. Unfortunately, we have two problems:

1) Celebration of stupidity.
                2) Education of the competition. What kind of idiot thinks that it's a good idea to invite the brightest people form across the world over here in order to educate them, only to kick them out as soon as they are done? High performance at a good institution ought to come with a green card stapled to the fucking diploma. Why kick them out to compete with us, when we can get them to stay here and employ Americans?
                abso-fucking-lutely.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

The US is not about being the best anymore. Haven't you heard Obama speak?

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                    The US is not about being the best anymore.
                    In times of survival, there are many other aspects that need taking care of, other than just claiming to be the "best"... Consolidation. Restructuration. Strengthening of real assets. Just bragging is not enough.

We know what happenned to Harley-Davidson in the 1970s when their logo was a big #1

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                      Restructuration.
                      I lol'd
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^^^^^^^^^

Isn't that a bush II word??????
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

"its okay. jesus wrote the bible and america will win! We're number 1!"

that is what is wrong with america. ^ people like that.

Comment

If people would do something themselves instead of waiting for the government to fix things we would be better off.
                            Originally posted by z31maniac
                            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Working...
                            X