No announcement yet.

Republicans take the House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id believe that high number of people our age ignoring it. Its stupid cheap at my company and I cant get over how many people dont take advantage of it just to save $25 a month.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

A lesser talked about issue is that of the "under-insured." Statistically, low-income individuals require the most care, yet typically have sparse coverage. This leads to neglect, and eventual emergent care.

Citizens should be requires to purchase insurance, at least on a catastophic level. It's personal and social responsibility.
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
        Citizens should be requires to purchase insurance, at least on a catastophic level. It's personal and social responsibility.
        Being required to purchase has nothing to do with responsibility, you cant legislate that. Its not going to stop them from smoking menthols and eating at McDs everyday is it?

Its just creating another mandate and, well, you cant have a mandate without an entitlement program, can you?
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
          Id believe that high number of people our age ignoring it. Its stupid cheap at my company and I cant get over how many people dont take advantage of it just to save $25 a month.
          I priced it out when I was a contractor and it was still only going to be $90 a month and I still didn't bother.

Originally posted by KenC View Post
          A lesser talked about issue is that of the "under-insured." Statistically, low-income individuals require the most care, yet typically have sparse coverage. This leads to neglect, and eventual emergent care.

Not a sarcastic question, but do we have a to "define" under-insured? Does that mean no catastrophic? High copays or no 'scrip coverage?
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

z31 you may be a real douche bag towards me but I can't help but agree with almost everything you say in this section of the forum.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              Not a sarcastic question, but do we have a to "define" under-insured? Does that mean no catastrophic? High copays or no 'scrip coverage?
              Mostly the latter; specifically when applied to patients with co-morbidities.
              Originally posted by Gruelius
              and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

getting back to the OP
                does this sound like obama gets it?the o-man still thinks its a communication problem, not a policy problem.

Obama On ’60 Minutes’: ‘Leadership Isn’t Just Legislation’

NEW YORK (CBS) — After suffering a “shellacking” in the midterm elections, President Obama acknowledges what many have seen as his chief weakness – failing to sell the importance of several legislative milestones to the American people.
                “I think that’s a fair argument. I think that, over the course of two years we were so busy and so focused on getting a bunch of stuff done that, we stopped paying attention to the fact that leadership isn’t just legislation. That it’s a matter of persuading people. And giving them confidence and bringing them together. And setting a tone,” Mr. Obama told 60 Minutes’ Steve Kroft in an exclusive interview set to air Sunday.
                “Making an argument that people can understand,” Mr. Obama continued, “I think that we haven’t always been successful at that. And I take personal responsibility for that. And it’s something that I’ve got to examine carefully … as I go forward.”
                Republicans enjoyed significant victories Tuesday, wresting control of the House of Representatives from the Democrats and picking up six seats in the Senate, as frustration over the economy drove voter sentiment.
                A humbled Mr. Obama, who termed the defeat a “shellacking” during a postelection press conference Wednesday, must now grapple with an emboldened and empowered political enemy with its sights set on undoing much of what he accomplished in the last two years – including an effort to repeal his signature achievement, health care reform, reports CBS News White House correspondent Bill Plante.
                Watch the entire exclusive interview with President Obama on 60 Minutes this Sunday at 7 p.m. ET on CBS 2.
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                X