Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TSA Fail again, this time with our own soldiers returning home....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, the TSA sucks...
    Originally posted by ak-
    Support is where it's at. Like a bra. This guy has his bra off though. He lives dangerous and shameless; i like him.

Comment

$3k is perhaps 30 $100 bills. Not much money. Barely enough to buy an e30 or four bling wheels. But hey, to a $10/an hour TSA monkey it must be a lot.

TSA stands for Transportation Security Administration, not Internal Revenue Services, nor Drug Enforcement Administration.

"Am I under arrest for possessing $3k?" "No? So get out of my face!"
      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

This story is totally stupid, those guys sure had their heads up their asses that day to mess with the military like that.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
        If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
          $3k is perhaps 30 $100 bills. Not much money. Barely enough to buy an e30 or four bling wheels. But hey, to a $10/an hour TSA monkey it must be a lot.

TSA stands for Transportation Security Administration, not Internal Revenue Services, nor Drug Enforcement Administration.

"Am I under arrest for possessing $3k?" "No? So get out of my face!"
          It's called profiling and it happens everywhere Lee. Lets see argue with them more and it just makes you processing thru the secure section longer. Which means you might miss your flight. These guys have a job to do why argue over it.

Terrorists are not going to stop trying it's that simple it's just a question of when.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

A dude who's going to blow himself will not carry $3k in his pockets, unless the notes are explosive. TSA isn't DEA or IRS. If you accept that your civil liberties are being crunched this way, then good luck for the future. Unless it is illegal carrying three grands, then TSA monkey needs not bother asking.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

A dude who's going to blow himself will not carry $3k in his pockets, unless the notes are explosive. TSA isn't DEA or IRS. If you accept that your civil liberties are being crunched this way, then good luck for the future. Unless it is illegal carrying three grands, then TSA monkey needs not bother asking.
              Odd that you and I are on the same page on something like this ;)
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                Odd that you and I are on the same page on something like this ;)
                Not odd. Just logical.

Can TSA keep me from boarding if:

- I have unpaid parking tickets
                - I cheat on my wife
                - I am a Wall street crook
                - I don't go to church
                - I am a pedophile
                - I carry $3k in my pockets

None of their business

massivebrakes.com

Comment

So what happened with the big protests? Not hearing anything in the news about it... Which is predictable...
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I read on CNN is was a big fail. No one wants to fuck around, they just want to get where they are going.
                    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

im going to LA this friday for the weekend.

i might just decide to fuck around since im not really pressed on time. 18" strap on for that freedom pat? lol.
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

^^^Just show up with a raincoat and underwear. To speed up the process...

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Not odd. Just logical.

Can TSA keep me from boarding if:

- I have unpaid parking tickets
                          - I cheat on my wife
                          - I am a Wall street crook
                          - I don't go to church
                          - I am a pedophile
                          - I carry $3k in my pockets

None of their business
                          hahahahahah I see what you did there.

Yes Kershaw I will put 50 into the pot for ya, to pay for that 10" Rubber strap on dick. You dont really keep one of those around do you ?????? The freedom pat would get you some odd reaction I think.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Yup. Strap on on the front. Or rubber dick in the butthole. Pretty sure both are legal. Make sure somebody films the search and posts it on the net.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

america.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                              X