My own conspericy Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dodobrown View Post
    revolution is perhaps the only way that the change needed in our country would happen. although it would easly be the start of ww3. our country has its greedy dirty hand in way to much busness that a clapse of our government would royaly fuck is. not to mention our government wont allow a revolution to happen peacefully and more so a revolution is a bloody, bloody mess of which no american has ever known.
    I can tell you one thing though....

The revolution....will not be televised

Comment

The R3Volution is on!

Comment

I suppose people overextending themselves had nothing to do with the problem? That's it, I'll blame the guy that handed me money! It wasn't my fault I asked for it.
        Originally posted by z31maniac
        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
          I suppose people overextending themselves had nothing to do with the problem? That's it, I'll blame the guy that handed me money! It wasn't my fault I asked for it.
          That's where I assign the vast majority of the blame. Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. I think that concept has escaped most people. If you make $60k a year and think you should buy a $500k house just because someone as greedy and dumb as you says you can, you are part of the reason things have gone to shit. I think greed is a cause, people are force fed the notions they need all this shit that they cant afford. Stupidity and lack of foresight is a huge factor too.

I've come to the conclusion that 1/3 of people are stupid. I'm talking stare at a wall drooling stupid. Modern life has removed natural selection to some degree but, just as in the rest of nature the strong prey on the weak. The strong in this case are the people with political and financial control.

An example is the recent tax cut extension. I laugh when people get caught up in "the republicans this and democrats that" arguments. People get so up in arms that the rich are going to benefit at the expense of the poor. Of course they are! Who do you think elects and keeps people in office? The poor? LOL. It's even more funny when they think that someone who promises financial equality and taxing the rich to give to the poor is serious. PEOPLE ALWAYS LOOK OUT FOR THEMSELVES. There isn't one person in any political position with any kind of power rep. or dem. that isn't a.) Filthy rich b.) Paid for by someone who is filthy rich c.) All of the above. Why on earth would someone who is in that position do anything to compromise it? This is the reason Communism never worked. The whole idea of government "withering away", like someone with power is just going to give it up to be one of the masses.

Don't buy into the bullshit. The government's goal isn't to protect you or enrich you life in anyway. The only way that is going to happen is if it helps them achieve some other end.

Plenty of people are profiting from this financial meltdown. Just look at all that bailout money, hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars. Did banks use it to give loans to struggling businesses and citizens or did it go straight into peoples pockets? That kind of money is hard to earn. It's a lot easier to prey on the fears of the masses and put all the senators and congressmen you paid good money for to use.

Comment

wrong forum.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Its like a food chain eat or be eaten.....belly of the beast.....
              Smart thing to do is do not fall for the traps if you can. 60 minutes is the sh#t. Last year or so when the gas prices was crazy high. 60 min did a report after prices came down on i believe the ceo of oil company in saudi arabia which caused the raising gas prices. He said admitting flat out and they showed pictures that he needed to build a new oil refinery in the middle of nowhere. They needed the money. They had to pump thousands upon thousands amounts of sand out to sea. I just sat there amazed at that bullsh*t. if we all knew that that place would not have gotten built. I will find story and post link when I get home. The younger generation is going to be something to watch esp. with all the interacial kids. Man I feel for them.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;3

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ag=mncol;lst;2
              Last edited by GT BMW E30; 12-21-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

"Hey I've got an idea, yeah, some people did some stuff and then some stuff happened."

I would like to thank to OP for the massive do to his complete lack of development of said conspiracy theory.
                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Oil cost them $2.00 a barrel and $55 to run that business. ceo said in december 2008 that he would like $75 a barrel. today oil price is $90 per barrell. :eeek: time to jump on the gravy train.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You really have no clue do you

Originally posted by DG films View Post
                    Capitalism is the reason why things are the way they are. You can be as greedy as you want to be...just don't make it obvious. (i.e donating to charity, etc.)
                    Oh fuck not another one.

OP yes you are right the structure is being laid and has been for a long time to torpedo the the power and the wealth of this country from the middle class and into the hands of the few.

Read this and get back to me " The weight of the Poor"
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-21-2010, 05:36 PM.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

you guys are supposed to end each sentence with man, man.

thats how you make a good consperacy thread, man. you gotta sound the part or its just not right, man.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

The rich live in the hills, while the poor and middle class live on the bottom with liquour stores and gunshops at every corner....man

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii
                          this is incredibly stupid. myopic. ignorant.

prove me wrong then? til then go back to your hole. maybe you think its stupid because you're incapable of understanding.

edit: got your ass qouted. no deleting this post.
                          sigpic

Comment

revolution is perhaps the only way that the change needed in our country would happen. although it would easly be the start of ww3. our country has its greedy dirty hand in way to much busness that a clapse of our government would royaly fuck is. not to mention our government wont allow a revolution to happen peacefully and more so a revolution is a bloody, bloody mess of which no american has ever known.
                            Hi, Canadian jumping in here to point out "ww3" usually stands for "World War 3" and is being used to describe an American revolution. America isn't "the world."

Just keeping you in check. That's our job.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Self inflicted internal financial genocide.

Id like to propose an idea to any one who might be interested in a debate. A lil conspiracy theory of my own if you will. Basically my theory is this top earners in the united states during the sub prime house loan epidemic allowed or even constructed this structure of failure to allow them self to make hundreds of millions while slowly reeling every one into the chaos. by the time the smoke cleared and we really got to see what damage was caused delegates of this "plan of failure" already made millions if not billions.

Why would top earners stake large money at risk just to make a quick buck and possibly even jeopardize there own mass fortune? To increase the gap between the class level financially. Sure they could possibly lose millions but millions to top earners this is nothing when you compare that to thousands of dollars of loss in middle Americans thus successfully extending the financial power gap between the wealth and the poor. intern this would Levey the power to the super rich in way that could almost never be righted.
                              several issues you're missing here
                              it was the fucking government, yes the feds, that constructed the structure. their rules created the mess.
                              the top 1% get to the top 1% cause they can smell a rat easier than you or me, they're smarter than you or me, and they profit from the rest of us being stupid.
                              some of them, not all of them, knew when to leave the party and how to profit when it self destructed. some of the top 1% did not and are now gone (lehman and bear sterns). they were on the wrong side of the bet.

there was no way to reel everyone into the chaos. what? did they march you down to the local mortgage banker and force you to play? the feds forced banks to make subprime loans. FORCED. in the name of fairness to the bottom 99%. and a lot of us did not know how to say no, nada, get outta here.

the top 1% profited on our greed.

something else
                              the feds, thru taxation and shit like the subprime mess, try to make things fair and narrow the gap between the rich and everyone else. and guess where we are? wider than ever.
                              its time to stop the government from trying to accomplish wealth redistribution. everything they've tried has worked in reverse.
                              Last edited by gwb72tii; 12-21-2010, 06:42 PM.
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I blame the Xfiles.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X