Ananymous hack Westboro Babtist Church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ananymous hack Westboro Babtist Church

These church idiots have really messed with the wrong group now.
    They gets hacked live during the interview. Funny shit.

sigpic
    Parts Wanted
    The Never-ending Resto Mod

If you knew anything about Anonymous, you would know that 'they' don't give a shit about this church and wouldn't do anything against them. 'Supporters' of 'them' are extreme proponents of even the most extreme forms of freedom of speech. Anonymous isn't an organization, it isn't a group of people, it is whomever wants to believe in it. Until people get this through their heads and realize that the media has no idea what they are talking about, this bullshit isn't going to stop.
    Advanded Delphin Division
    My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

I'm not for groups like Anonymous but because they've handed Scientology it's own ass I have to give them a thumbs up.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I'm a fan of anon striking out at these groups, but it's a slippery slope...

joshh, you read this recent article on scientology?

For nearly thirty-five years, Haggis worked his way to the top of Scientology's studies. Then he resigned in a “treasonous act.”

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          I'm a fan of anon striking out at these groups, but it's a slippery slope...

joshh, you read this recent article on scientology?

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2...fa_fact_wright

Yep, it's fucking awesome. Those bastards are willing to outright lie as much as needed to gain any support they can.
          Disconnection is absolutely real. And they enforce it. Although less than they used to before Anonymous started exposing the truths about the organization.

I have a problem with the violation of law that happens with some Anonymous members. Let the truths about these organizations speak for themselves.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

damn.. how can anyone tolerate that bitch?
            sigpic
            Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
            If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Good stuff. The thing to remember though about Anon is that "they" aren't an "organization" as is generally thought of. Anyone can technically be a part of the internet hate machine at any time.

That being said there are regulars who hang around on private IRC chat rooms deep in the depths of the tubes, and those are the guys behind the big takedowns such as HBGary. They're skilled professionals though, not the typical /b/ lurking newfags that we see on the surface.

A few years ago I was more interested in Anonymous and through a series of events ended up involved with some of them. It was pretty weird and exciting.
              Last edited by Raxe; 02-26-2011, 04:20 PM.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Awesome. I cracked up at over 9000 sins and internets is serious bidness.

Not like it needs to be said but it's hard not to say it: god I hate that fucking bitch. The fact that she is able to reproduce has set the entire world back.

Comment

^ this.

i lol'd. my sins over 9000!
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

When are we going to just ignore this obnoxious attention whore?

Comment

I'm genuinly surprised a USMC sniper hasn't picked them off yet.
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Originally posted by mamzak View Post
                        I'm genuinly surprised a USMC sniper hasn't picked them off yet.
                        I'm genuinely upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                          I'm genuinely upset.
                          Touche
                          Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                          All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                              Awesome. I cracked up at over 9000 sins and internets is serious bidness.

Not like it needs to be said but it's hard not to say it: god I hate that fucking bitch. The fact that she is able to reproduce has set the entire world back.
                              As did I lol, that was the funniest shit ever.
                              "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Working...
                              X