X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha that was very cool

Comment

Originally posted by delfin View Post
      If you knew anything about Anonymous, you would know that 'they' don't give a shit about this church and wouldn't do anything against them. 'Supporters' of 'them' are extreme proponents of even the most extreme forms of freedom of speech. Anonymous isn't an organization, it isn't a group of people, it is whomever wants to believe in it. Until people get this through their heads and realize that the media has no idea what they are talking about, this bullshit isn't going to stop.
      Anonymous is an organization, you just don't know who. Trust me, Anon is someone you don't want to fuck with...
      Just tryin' to feed the e30 need.

\/,,

Comment

Originally posted by spiritualplum View Post
        anonymous is an organization, you just don't know who. Trust me, anon is someone you don't want to fuck with...
        ok.
        Last edited by delfin; 03-12-2011, 01:37 AM.
        Advanded Delphin Division
        My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

I had never heard of Anon until now. Pretty rad.
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Anon is everywhere always.

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
            See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Originally posted by emoshun View Post
              Anon is everywhere always.
              Well shit, I guess we better build 'em a church.

Comment

if you're reading this, then you're at the church of anon.

Comment

Free expression professor told us that "the people of Anon are as much hackers as bowlers are athletes." :dunno

Comment

On February 16, 2011, the group supposedly[127] wrote an open letter to the Westboro Baptist Church, stating: "Cease & desist your protest campaign in the year 2011 ... close your public Web sites. Should you ignore this warning ... the propaganda & detestable doctrine that you promote will be eradicated; the damage incurred will be irreversible, and neither your institution nor your congregation will ever be able to fully recover."[128][129][130] On February 19, 2011, the church responded, telling Anonymous to "bring it on" and calling them, among other things, "a puddle of pimple-faced nerds."[131][132][133] Anonymous subsequently denied the authenticity of the threat[127], suggesting that someone from outside Anonymous made the posting.[133][134][135] Due to their website being openly editable by anyone, it is unknown who made the post at this time. Anonymous responded with a press release calling the Westboro Church "professional trolls" stating that they believe that it was a member of the Westboro Church making an attempt to provoke an attack, thus acting as a honeypot which would both allow the church to retaliate against Internet service providers in court, and to gain it further publicity.[133][136] They also claimed that they had more pressing matters to attend to, namely the support of the 2011 Libyan protests.[137] That said, Anonymous later suggested tactics for those who wished to attack Westboro nevertheless, avoiding DDoS in favor of sending "prostitutes, preferably male," and in general to "rape their asses in the most unpredictable ways possible."[136]
                    "Our best guess is that you heard about us on that newfangled TV of yours and thought we might be some good money for your little church."
                    —Anonymous response to the Westboro issue[135]
                    Anonymous also indicated that an attack would be self-defeating stating: "When Anonymous says we support free speech, we mean it. We count Beatrice Hall among our Anonymous forebears: 'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.'"[138] Nonetheless, Westboro's website at godhatesfags.com suffered an attack.[139][140][141]

lol

Comment

An estranged son of anti-gay Kansas pastor Fred Phelps said Wednesday that the spiritual leader of Westboro Baptist Church hit his wife and beat his children with a mattock handle until they bled.

Estranged son has an interesting take....

Comment

oh look, a sane one managed to get out.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                        X