This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cale View Post
    When do you define it as beginning? If your answer is anything but fertilization or birth, you've chosen an arbitrary date.
    Why does it need to be defined by the federal government?

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      Why does it need to be defined by the federal government?
      For the purposes of upholding the law. The law says it's illegal to take another person's life unless it's self defense. And in many cases, self defense isn't good enough of a reason.

And another reason is that if you don't define when life starts in law, then it can be changed. Kind of like all this gender identity nonsense. A man has man parts, a woman has woman parts. Has been that way for millennium. Until now when we bend the definition of things for simply the reason of creating chaos in our social structure.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Just gonna dip my toes in here again...a coworker of mine, who's generally pretty progressive, had her 8 year old come home from school last week and talk to her about how Alysssa, a girl in his class, is now AJ. The teachers had this long talk about her/his "transition" and what that means. That's gonna be real fun for AJ when he starts going through puberty.
        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
          What you said is nothing at all. Impressive.
          uh, you don't understand sarcasm right? Unless you believe he really thinks the earth was created 6000 years ago.

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
          Just gonna dip my toes in here again...a coworker of mine, who's generally pretty progressive, had her 8 year old come home from school last week and talk to her about how Alysssa, a girl in his class, is now AJ. The teachers had this long talk about her/his "transition" and what that means. That's gonna be real fun for AJ when he starts going through puberty.
          Personally, IDGAF what people want to do as an adult, and the government shouldn't either. But, I think the line is crossed with kids. 8 years old and having a sex change? WTF? 8 is too young for a kid to be sexualized in the first place - and besides that, an 8 year old will believe anything you tell them. They will eat macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets and ice cream for every meal if you let them - or sit in front of the TV all day.

You have to tell them no - they can live however they like when they are adults. It's funny how threatened people are by it. Why do you give a shit in the first place? It's not your life.

Regardless, I don't understand how that has ANYTHING to do with the lying sack of shit Trump. It's screwed up that parents would let their 8 year old kids do whatever they like, but Trump is still a sack of shit.
          Last edited by nando; 01-24-2017, 09:13 AM.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
            but Trump is still a sack of shit.
            nice
            the tolerant "let's all be friends" left
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

whatever dude. People said worse about Obama for 8 years. Also, I'll call a spade a spade. I have zero respect for Trump, and I'm not the only one.

Was Hitler also a sack of shit? Yep.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

whatever dude. People said worse about Obama for 8 years. Also, I'll call a spade a spade. I have zero respect for Trump, and I'm not the only one.

And when you say dumb, seriously stupid stuff like this, no one takes you seriously.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Same for Obama. Has only helped worsen this country, and he actively tried to. So he was successful in his pursuit to screw up as much as he could.

Comment

Yeah, sure, he purposely tried to ruin this country. So awful - recovered from the disastrous GWB administration economic collapse, killed OBL, brought healthcare to millions of people. so terrible! what was he thinking?
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                      And when you say dumb, seriously stupid stuff like this, no one takes you seriously.
                      I don't really care what you think of me. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, you obviously can't take it.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I don't really care what you think of me. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, you obviously can't take it.
                        Um OK. Pretty sure you are delusional.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I'm delusional? You think the orange man is an honest, selfless person who only has the interests of others in mind.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            Same for Obama. Has only helped worsen this country, and he actively tried to. So he was successful in his pursuit to screw up as much as he could.
                            Yeah, How dare he lower Unemployment, Try to introduce a healthcare for all plan that got destroyed by lobbyists and paid off senators/congressmen, end wars/occupations we never should have started but did anyway 'cuz muh oil'.

Obama gets way too much flak by ignorant people for things not in his control.

The only real major thing I can knock obama for is the stupid direction the government has taken on national security through the NSA. Along with punishing whistleblowers, no matter what way they blew the whistle, "through the channels" or otherwise. If he had gone down the TPP road that would have been another major thing for me to add to the list, but luckily he didn't force it down our throats like Hillary would have.

But you know what, Trump wont stop the 'Police/SpyState' Road we are going down, if anything he wants to continue it.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

None of that happened. #alternativefacts
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Duh, Look at the armageddon outside, fire falling from the sky, homeless on every corner street in america, unemployment at all time highs! I heard Murders were at the highest they have ever been too!

The rhetoric is disgusting, ignorance deciding which president is perfect and which is shit, when in reality the majority of them are just average.

God Emperor Trump is really starting to lean towards being actually shit, but I wish him the best and that he doesnt become shit.

Twitter ranting and having your press secretary lie about your "record" inauguration numbers isnt a good start though.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X