X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
    The liberalism runs deep here.

Really deep.
    This is an old BMW forum, are you really surprised?

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      First thing he should do is allow insurance to be sold across state lines.
      This is meaningless unless you deprive states the right to determine what kind of insurance is sold in their state. Do you want a single, national standard for health insurance? That's part of ACA.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
        There are TWO genders. That is a fact. In rare cases, one can be some combination of those two genders, but the fact remains, there are exactly two genders.
        Lol what? One can be a combination of genders, but there are only exactly 2 genders? What is this third combination? Is it not a number? If it's exactly 2, then it's either 1 or 2. Male or Female. What is the combination of male and female? Is that still exactly male or exactly female?

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Your sex is, there are only 2 sexes, that is a fact.
        What about hermaphrodites?

You guys are hilarious. It's like you expect that everyone is born perfect and that random mutations don't exist. Sometimes they're great, and bam, homo sapiens are here. Sometimes they're not so great, and little Charlie is born with 3 arms or 2 dicks. Random mutations are the reason there is 1. life and 2. diversity of life.

I'm asking seriously, is there anything in your life that is not 100% black and white? And if there is, can you explain to me why it is not black and white? If everything in your life is 100% black and white, that's fine, I'm interested in that answer too.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
          I'm asking seriously, is there anything in your life that is not 100% black and white? And if there is, can you explain to me why it is not black and white? If everything in your life is 100% black and white, that's fine, I'm interested in that answer too.
          None of them have read 50 Shades of Grey because it wasn't black and white enough for them.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Lol what? One can be a combination of genders, but there are only exactly 2 genders? What is this third combination? Is it not a number? If it's exactly 2, then it's either 1 or 2. Male or Female. What is the combination of male and female? Is that still exactly male or exactly female?

You guys are hilarious. It's like you expect that everyone is born perfect and that random mutations don't exist. Sometimes they're great, and bam, homo sapiens are here. Sometimes they're not so great, and little Charlie is born with 3 arms or 2 dicks. Random mutations are the reason there is 1. life and 2. diversity of life.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEXES, you either have a y or x chromosome that defines your sex. Tell me the other variation in DNA that accounts for another sex.. I'll wait.

Sex is black and white.

Your response is totally irrelevant to the point I was trying to make. nice one.
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

What about xxy?
              AWD > RWD

Comment

You just answered your own question. 'intersex' isn't a third sex, it's a combination of features of male and female. Such cases are also rare, and although they exist, they aren't really supposed to. If you're xxy, then something went wrong. The vast majority of people are one of the two.

As for gender, there sure as fuck aren't 31 or 72 or whatever the number is up to now.

Comment

What about xxy?
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                  Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                  Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

If you combine 2 and 1, also expressed 2+1, is that exactly 2 or exactly 1? Or maybe it's an odd intermediary, perhaps 2.4? Or does it go the other way, maybe 1.7?
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

If you combine 2 and 1, also expressed 2+1, is that exactly 2 or exactly 1? Or maybe it's an odd intermediary, perhaps 2.4? Or does it go the other way, maybe 1.7?
                      Yeah, no. It's not a fucking math equation.

Comment

OK, you guys keep it up. I just need a "safe space" to rant about facebook (and my ineptitude) for a second.

I do not post politically on fb here or anywhere. However, my wife and I share politically-charged "funny" photos via FB messaging with each other (left leaning, right leaning, whatever). This morning I shared a rude (but hilarious) picture with her and accidentally posted her timeline. The kicker is I can't undo it (only she can). Idiot move on my part, she doesn't have access to her FB till lunch.

Lesson learned the hard way.
                        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEXES, you either have a y or x chromosome that defines your sex. Tell me the other variation in DNA that accounts for another sex.. I'll wait.

Sex is black and white.

Your response is totally irrelevant to the point I was trying to make. nice one.
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post

You mother dunker, that was an amazing response.

Anyways, back to the point. Two sexes, that is not my opinion it is a fact.

If your have a genetic mutation you're not a different sex. To put it quite frankly it's not supposed to exist, from a biological standpoint.

This is the over complicating I was talking about lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

You mother dunker, that was an amazing response.

Anyways, back to the point. Two sexes, that is not my opinion it is a fact.

If your have a genetic mutation you're not a different sex. To put it quite frankly it's not supposed to exist, from a biological standpoint.

This is the over complicating I was talking about lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              QFT. And who the hell doesn't love Rush!?
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Multiple people arguing against each other, with both sides confusing gender and sex as the same, they are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X