Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone listen to Going To A Town by Rufus Wainwright? Or seen the new video where Lily Allen covers the song?

I find it sad when foreign musicians have a topic (in which the chorus speaks of how tired they are of America) like this. The Lily Allen video is because of Trump, where it looks as if she is having a performance at a protest?

Sorry to have no actual contribution to this thread. Or R3V for that matter. :yawn:
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      Must I repeat myself? Ha!

Hehe, get the picture :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
        Anyone listen to Going To A Town by Rufus Wainwright? Or seen the new video where Lily Allen covers the song?

I find it sad when foreign musicians have a topic (in which the chorus speaks of how tired they are of America) like this. The Lily Allen video is because of Trump, where it looks as if she is having a performance at a protest?

Sorry to have no actual contribution to this thread. Or R3V for that matter. :yawn:

I'll bite. As a non-white immigrant, I am extremely proud of America, and support the office of the president, hoping that Mr. Trump will succeed is his endeavors to serve the American people.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
          ... hoping that Mr. Trump will succeed is his endeavors to serve the American people.
          You support that dumb racist pig ?
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            Why is he racist? Why is he dumb? Why is he a pig?

I love the tolerant left.
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I mean, I think its pretty obvious hes racist. He "bans all muslim immigration" but miraculously doesn't ban islamic countries with his fancy golden towers in them.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post

Lee, if you give facts that support your assertion that he is a racist, I will be swayed.

- No anecdotal

- No subjective

- Just factual, objective. information, please

Until then, yes, I support Mr. Trump.

Comment

So, Mexico… Bunch of racist pigs?

Comment

Another tell is when leaders use slogans like: 'CountryNameHere First!' which as history has shown us, boils down to racism or extreme nationalism 99% of the time.
                    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      I mean, I think its pretty obvious hes racist. He "bans all muslim immigration" but miraculously doesn't ban islamic countries with his fancy golden towers in them.
                      That's not racism. That's having common sense. Temporary banning of people from Muslim nations from immigrating makes perfect sense, especially when the overwhelming majority of terrorist activities are from said nations.

If he hated black people specifically because they are black, that's racism. If he hated Muslims because they are muslim, then he would be religiousist or whatever that is.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        Another tell is when leaders use slogans like: 'CountryNameHere First!' which as history has shown us, boils down to racism or extreme nationalism 99% of the time.
                        No, it doesn't. The whole world does exactly what you say is racist or nationalist (completely unrelated terms by the way). Mexico puts Mexico first. Brasil puts Brasil first. France puts France first. Fuck America for putting America first. God you are warped.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Too bad nothing trump is doing actually puts America (or Americans) first.

More later. But this is getting personal. You can hide in your all white, christian, imaginary world for now - but not forever. More later when i dont have to type with one finger...
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

More later. But this is getting personal. You can hide in your all white, christian, imaginary world for now - but not forever. More later when i dont have to type with one finger...
                            Wow. You are really casting stones here with zero clue as to why you are casting them in the first place. Imaginary enemies?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

Wow. You are really casting stones here with zero clue as to why you are casting them in the first place. Imaginary enemies?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Marshall apparently cannot fathom that there is depth to conversation.

The point is countries do not go around saying, "Country first", Of fucking course the country works in its best interests. The problem being pointed out is when they put the goals of "country first" as passing anti-immigration laws, reducing globalism, and shutting themselves off from the outside world. Which is seemingly what "Trumps America" is going for.

That is unless you are trump, then you design all your goals to benefit you first, instead of 'America First'. Its incredible how so many people, like you marshall, completely ignore how trump played you for the vote, and now doesn't give a fuck about you.

How does a high tariffs benefit you? It doesn't, you will pay that out of pocket 100% at the stores in added costs, How does a 40b wall actually benefit you? It doesn't, Unless your goal is to pay more taxes and not solve the issue. What about his promises to 'Make America Great Again' (when the fuck did it become not great?) through increased jobs? You actually think Ford just decided, eh fuck it, this brand new plant in mexico? Im gonna let it rot. Fuck No.

Read Critically for just a moment, read a trump tweet, or a trump speech that wasn't his inauguration speech, and you will see how you got played for his benefit.

I hope this dudes taxes get released eventually, can't wait to see he paid no taxes by deducting all kinds of business losses.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X