This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
    Ha ha didnt someone actually APART of the last administration praise Pol Pot. Amnesia much?
    Iirc it was mao, and it was part of the white house "holiday tree" decorations
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
      I'm not sure that crime statistics support this.
      if you recognize that violence happens for more than one reason, and narrow to the scope being discussed here- terrorism- then yeah, the data says white dudes are better at it than anyone else.

sorry for positing this opinion in a forum that's mostly full of white dudes.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Flashback for those who maybe missed this while in Jr and Sr High.

ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          Per capita, no, but I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.
          I was making a joke at the total non normalized numbers.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here. But I'm 98% sure that whites have murdered more people than blacks in 2016. Granted, if you normalize the numbers against percentage of population, it tells quite a different story. But that's why it was a joke.

I'm also pretty sure most mass murders and domestic terrorist attacks are committed by white dudes.

Historically speaking, white dudes have also been the very best at slaughtering everyone else, including themselves. See: Greeks, Romans, 30 year war, Manifest Destiny, WW1, and WW2.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

White people kill, white people more than black people kill black people. Funny how you only hear about one, the one that accounts for less homicides. US media is cancerous.

Lady justice has one eye open.
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

What? I don't even understand what you're trying to say.

You mean "media is cancerous" except what already agrees with your predefined views and opinions? right?
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Let me reiterate, all the mainstream news is shit, from both sides.

You'll always hear about black on black crime/homocides, yet white americans kill more white americans.
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                  White people kill, white people more than black people kill black people. Funny how you only hear about one, the one that accounts for less homicides. US media is cancerous.

Lady justice has one eye open.
                  Eh, you counting suicides? A lot of folks skew gun numbers with such trickery... or low level understanding of statistics.... you have a stat and source to cite?

4 out of 3 people don't understand fractions.
                  ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                    Hey, it was two midgets stacked up, it looked like only one person..
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                      Eh, you counting suicides? A lot of folks skew gun numbers with such trickery... or low level understanding of statistics.... you have a stat and source to cite?

A 7% difference isn't that much.

I'm looking at homicide statistics, suicide is not part of it.

Comment

A 7% difference isn't that much.

I'm looking at homicide statistics, suicide is not part of it.

Read that, be educated, rescind comments.
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

The only point I'm trying to make is that African Americans have the "x on x crime" spot light exclusively. Which is unfair.

This is where I'm looking at the stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only point I'm trying to make is that African Americans have the "x on x crime" spot light exclusively. Which is unfair.

This is where I'm looking at the stats.

Its not unfair at all. Percentages of occurrence across populations is everything in analysis.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I guess we should just agree to disagree.

That article had some interesting points though.

Comment

I guess we should just agree to disagree.

That article had some interesting points though.

I can understand saying its unfortunate that statistic exists and is out in the face of the media, but its a real statistic and a serious problem.

Glad you liked it. I don't even know who the dailywire is so I have no idea how biased it is or not. But sheer numbers tend to explain things.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X