This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect defense.

Why should I defend my statements, I wont play your games libtard's!!!!

Really tho, Milo gets hate cause his platform is to stir up shit, and so is brietbarts. Thats how they make money, or should I say made, as advertisers start removing their advertising from their site.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      Why should I dig up support against a position founded on falsehoods? Not playing your stupid game man. It's a distraction and nothing more.
      No.

It's being able to back up your arguments with at least some kind of evidence?

Like I said- "because you said so" is not good enough and you shouldn't expect anyone to accept it.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Perfect defense.

Why should I defend my statements, I wont play your games libtard's!!!!

Really tho, Milo gets hate cause his platform is to stir up shit, and so is brietbarts. Thats how they make money, or should I say made, as advertisers start removing their advertising from their site.
        yep - it's click bait for white nationalists who don't want to call them selves such because they're too PC for that. ;)
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Let me add some more helpful and constructive content to this thread.

0+3=6

Comment

#alternativefacts

Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Hahaha. I like how the Dulles officials blame Obama for him being detained. Lol.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Donnie and Bannon getting cucked by Checks and Balances:

Federal agencies say they will comply with order and restore visas while president seeks to undermine ‘so-called’ judge
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...014-visit-iran

Hahaha. I like how the Dulles officials blame Obama for him being detained. Lol.
                  Who determines the countries recognized as a danger to the US and those harboring terrorists?
                  ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

^
                    The list of the 7 that was used was complied by the previous administration
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      ^
                      The list of the 7 that was used was complied by the previous administration
                      If that's the case why would this administration use it?

Comment

So they can later blame Obama when a terrorist attack happens and the ban doesnt't/didn't work, then go to war with Iran for their 'WMDs'.
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          If that's the case why would this administration use it?
                          Because it was already compiled, it was already vetted, it was ready....... Why go though that whole process over to get the same results. Waste of time, and resources.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Either way, it's temporary. So who cares.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Its not even temporary at the moment - little Kim is PISSED about it too, lol.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Seems like O'Reilly is even sick of our Presidents shit.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X