Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The article seems to bounce back and forth between two ideas. Its almost nonsensical. Trump admin is throwing him under the bus, but its also a democrat attempt to tear apart his administration?

I kinda see where its going with the idea, but its flynn resigned, its not like all the democrats in senate got up and forced him to quit.

And conway at this point just needs to gtfo before she causes more scandal to the current admin, she obviously has no idea what the rulebook is.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
      FYI, I was referring to decay's tasteful comment to me: "ssh boy, i'm talking about you, not to you."

Decay, "But the things which proceed out of the mouth come forth out of the heart; and they defile the man."
      sorry i broke your feelings, snowflake
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

He's been "triggered". :p
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Cool it on the name calling.
          Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I think my point has been made.
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

That you can dish it out but can't take it?

I think you have a lot in common with Trump - thin skinned, love for authoritarian figures, white nationalist tendencies - must be why you like him so much.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                That you can dish it out but can't take it?

I think you have a lot in common with Trump - thin skinned, love for authoritarian figures, white nationalist tendencies - must be why you like him so much.
                Point lost on you again? Can't be bothered to explain it to you. Sorry.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Point lost on you again? Can't be bothered to explain it to you. Sorry.
                  "i'm not actually going to make an argument but you should know how wrong you are" -marshallnoise, constantly
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    "i'm not actually going to make an argument but you should know how wrong you are" -marshallnoise, constantly
                    Why do I have to say to you the exact same thing I stated again about liberals and the left? Just to have you get warned by agent once again?

You are getting VERY boring decay. :yawn:

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Why do I have to say to you the exact same thing I stated again about liberals and the left? Just to have you get warned by agent once again?

You are getting VERY boring decay. :yawn:
                      you never said anything in the first place. you just make unsupported statements and expect everyone to take your word as gospel. *that's* what's boring, buddy.

given that another moderator is also ridiculing you for this; i'll let the two of them hash it out between each other.
                      past:
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:

Comment

you never said anything in the first place. you just make unsupported statements and expect everyone to take your word as gospel. *that's* what's boring, buddy.

given that another moderator is also ridiculing you for this; i'll let the two of them hash it out between each other.
                        I very clearly and concisely stated that the left uses "humor" to ridicule and shame their opponents and that it is rooted in self-loathing and bitterness. Oh, and racism. I don't think this point was lost on anyone except you and nando.

The best part is that your actions and words prove my point without having to "cite" anything. Hence my statement above: "I think my point has been made."

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Comment

I very clearly and concisely stated that the left uses "humor" to ridicule and shame their opponents and that it is rooted in self-loathing and bitterness. Oh, and racism. I don't think this point was lost on anyone except you and nando.
                            well, you were wrong about that, and you were already told so; i guess you just didn't listen.

humor and satire don't have to come from a place of self-loathing or bitterness; they're just one way to voice that you disagree with something.

if you can't deal with it? maybe some time in the sun would help you grow thicker skin, sweetheart.
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

well, you were wrong about that, and you were already told so; i guess you just didn't listen.

humor and satire don't have to come from a place of self-loathing or bitterness; they're just one way to voice that you disagree with something.

if you can't deal with it? maybe some time in the sun would help you grow thicker skin, sweetheart.
                              I guess I can just take the word of an internet keyboard warrior for what its worth.

Humor and satire is not the issue here. Its just a tool. Kind of like guns not shooting people, people do. It is just a common way that people murder other people because what lies in their heart is warped, sad and miserable.

I can't deal with it? Haha! I think i am taking it like a champ.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Just saying if you're going to say the intent of satire isn't to mock/shame a person or ideal, I think you shouldn't use words you don't know the definition of.

sat·ire
                                ˈsaˌtī(ə)r/
                                noun
                                the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

/not a defense of marshall

I just get tired of people trying to redefine words to whatever they think it should mean.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X