This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
    Living in an echo chamber among like minded folks without engaging productively with those who think differently is damaging.
    Best post so far in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      come on man. you don't really believe that do you? not you necessarily, but people are just trying to justify your beliefs and other's actions because their candidate didn't win. it sounds about like all those people cnn is putting in their programs.

don't get the impression that i am a trump lover. now that he is here and we can't do anything about it, just give the fucker a chance already.
      well, I honestly hope he won't be as terrible as it appears he will be. But, that didn't work out with Bush either..

I'll be honest - it's a bitter pill to swallow. But Hilary losing is like having a huge weight off your shoulder. Regardless if you think all the stories about her are lies or truth - that was a hell of a lot of baggage to carry, and we all knew what it was going to be like if she won. And now we're free like a bird. ;)
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        Best post so far in this thread.
        Agreed. And both parties and their electorate are guilty of it... as evidenced in the 3 threads we have going.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
          come on man. you don't really believe that do you? not you necessarily, but people are just trying to justify your beliefs and other's actions because their candidate didn't win. it sounds about like all those people cnn is putting in their programs.

don't get the impression that i am a trump lover. now that he is here and we can't do anything about it, just give the fucker a chance already.
          Exactly. I didn't vote for him, but all the crying gets a little old.
          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

nando, did you forget to take your meds today?
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

what, does reminding you of the things that come out of Trumps mouth bother you? I thought it was hilarious..
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                what, does reminding you of the things that come out of Trumps mouth bother you? I thought it was hilarious..
                No. You just seem off my friend.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

No, not off. Free from Clinton baggage. :)
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

No, not off. Free from Clinton baggage. :)
                    Yeah, but your Trump baggage seems to be weighing you down. And its been 2.5 days.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

... Regardless if you think all the stories about her are lies or truth - that was a hell of a lot of baggage to carry, and we all knew what it was going to be like if she won. And now we're free like a bird. ;)
                      Actually,I think that hell is just starting for her. I can see a few criminal investigations in the near future now that' she's no longer needed/protected by the political establishment.

Oh and what about Saudis, Qataris and Moroccans requesting a full refund from the Clinton Foundation... ;-)

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                        Yeah, but your Trump baggage seems to be weighing you down. And its been 2.5 days.
                        Oh no. Its not on me - its on you, buddy. Now you get to know whats its like. ;)
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Oh no. Its not on me - its on you, buddy. Now you get to know whats its like. ;)
                          Ummm, I don't own what Trump does. He is his own person. You didn't have to carry the mantle for Hillary or Barak. Odd choice to have done it in the first place.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                            Actually,I think that hell is just starting for her. I can see a few criminal investigations in the near future now that' she's no longer needed/protected by the political establishment.
                            this is something i would like to see. apparently, obama can still pardon her before he leaves office. some intimate knowledge i gained by watching the fucking news yesterday.

i'm not going to lie. part of me is laughing my ass off that she was acting like winning the election was in the bag. part of me is laughing my ass off that she is such a piece of shit and voters are so fed up that they chose to elect a guy like trump in leu. part of me is scared about what he is going to do. part of me feels sorry for the stupid lying cunt because she seems so defeated right now.

in the end, i'm personally just happy(ecstatic actually) we as a nation don't have to put up with her stupid (elitist) ass for the next 4 years.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

^

Nailed it, covers a lot of my sentiments on the subject very well
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

We live in a democracy that chose Trump to lead us, the amount of butt hurt going around doesn't seem justifiable to me.

I'm not supporting any sides with that statement, just pointing out that this is what our democracy has given us, so people need to strap in and hope for the best and stop crying like little batches.
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X