X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

Talk about an OG reference lol love it
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Well, I do try to be suttle.

Comment

Suttle, nice. Everyone is trina bring back the OG references now.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Well it like our own special code
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
            the same people who paid for Obama to golf twice a week around the world and take the same plane

where have you been for the last 8 years?
            I really don't understand this criticism, almost every president spends a decent amount of time doing their hobby. It wasn't twice a week, but Ill agree he golfed a lot. If you are going to critisize Obama for it, are you gonna critisize Trump? Last I checked he has spent nearly every weekend at Mar-a-Lago so far, a venue that has a large entry fee and is also owned by Trumps family.

If we go back far enough I think Bush also spent a large amount of time at his ranch, which I also don't blame him for. You have the world on your shoulders. You need downtime.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

^

The numbers work out to a little Less than once a week, seems he played 333 rounds as POTUS

Seems Ol Woody has them all beat by miles and Eisenhower a distant 2ed. W. just spent a lot of time at his personal residence still doing the job, just someplace that was more comfortable to him. BTW W. played something like 25 rounds in his entire 8 years in office.

William Pitt-

Comment

Its a huge overreaction every time a president spends some time on his own. The bad part is when they criticize their predecessor then turn around and spend the same amount or more time doing their hobby.

Think about all the time you spend on P&R, fapping, working on an E30, whatever, and its like. Oh so the president spent 5 hours this week golfing compared to my 60 playing -insert generic game here-.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                  The guy won the election when all the prophets said he wouldn't, for months. Nando, he is way smarter than you give him credit for.
                  The man literally only won because people were so disgusted by the election that they didn't even show up. Wow, what an accomplishment.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    ^

The numbers work out to a little Less than once a week, seems he played 333 rounds as POTUS

Seems Ol Woody has them all beat by miles and Eisenhower a distant 2ed. W. just spent a lot of time at his personal residence still doing the job, just someplace that was more comfortable to him. BTW W. played something like 25 rounds in his entire 8 years in office.
                    So because W. was doing something else during his free time, it's just peachy? Do you even hear yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                      The man literally only won because people were so disgusted by the election that they didn't even show up. Wow, what an accomplishment.
                      Nope sorry you don't get your own set of facts
                      I believe trump had more votes than any other republican pres candidate ever
                      Trump won because DC is an incestuous hole with little difference between dems and republicans. He said he cares about the huge block of working Americans that haven't had a raise in 20+ years. The deplorables. Time will tell if he was serious. If he was and makes progress economically for the deplorables, he's going to make your life miserable for 8 years.
                      Wish him luck.
                      And in the meantime grab some opocorn and watch the show
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        Nope sorry you don't get your own set of facts
                        I believe trump had more votes than any other republican pres candidate ever
                        Trump won because DC is an incestuous hole with little difference between dems and republicans. He said he cares about the huge block of working Americans that haven't had a raise in 20+ years. The deplorables. Time will tell if he was serious. If he was and makes progress economically for the deplorables, he's going to make your life miserable for 8 years.
                        Wish him luck.
                        And in the meantime grab some opocorn and watch the show
                        Nope sorry but you don't get YOUR own set of facts. Trump had one of the lowest percentage of the popular vote ever for a winning Republican. And here's the source for that. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...ar_vote_margin

Trump won because the Democrats didn't show up for Hillary. And he STILL lost the popular vote. He's the least legitimate President we have ever had.

Also you can blame Reagan's neoliberal economics for 20 years without a raise. The Republicans have pulled the biggest con job on America.

Comment

No, he won the election because the RNC didn't throw a loser on the ticket (they didn't have a choice) and the corrupt DNC stole the chance for Bernie to run and actually make it a race.
                          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

So because W. was doing something else during his free time, it's just peachy? Do you even hear yourself?
                            You can still be effective at doing the job in a different house, I dont really consider that "free time" I think of it as a "business trip" to a nice location. Do you even hear your self, you are so quick to jump on the GOTCHA you dont even read and comprehend what I fucking said.....

William Pitt-

Comment

Hey Marshall, does the RNC now stand for the Russian National Convention?

;)
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                You can still be effective at doing the job in a different house, I dont really consider that "free time" I think of it as a "business trip" to a nice location. Do you even hear your self, you are so quick to jump on the GOTCHA you dont even read and comprehend what I fucking said.....
                                Nice mental gymnastics. For all you know W was clearing brush for 3 days straight while Obama played a quick round of golf then hopped on Air Force One and got back to work. You won't give him the benefit of the doubt because he's a D but you'll give W the benefit of the doubt because he's an R. Literally every post that you or George makes is some example of "The Dems are bad because A but the Repubs are okay because A. It's totally different man."

You people are FREAKS.

Comment

Working...
                                X