This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
    Don't we understand yet? Debating politics is a total waste of time. We don't vote our President into office, someone'e money does. To turn against each other because of which puppet best represents our views is someone else's agenda to distract us.

Don't play their game.
    I understand, and I wont cast a vote for either
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
      Appalling and disgusting, that Trump supporter.

Here's a lil something from a high-level, high-profile elected official that supports Hillary:

Harry Reid was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

Appalling and disgusting, that Hillary supporter. Do you agree?

Are you proud of who you're voting for and also who supports her?
      I'm not voting for Hillary, try again!

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        I'm not voting for Hillary, try again!
        Silly me :giggle: you don't vent about hypocrisy, prejudice, incompetence, dishonesty, etc rising from the left, so I presumed. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
          Silly me :giggle: you don't vent about hypocrisy, prejudice, incompetence, dishonesty, etc rising from the left, so I presumed. My bad.
          I don't need to address harry reid comments from 2010 to make a about donald trump supporters.

Its cute to see you trying so hard though.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            I don't need to address harry reid comments from 2010 to make a about donald trump supporters.

Its cute to see you trying so hard though.
            ^ Intellectual dishonesty.

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Remember, Trump said to go out and vote on November 28th! Make sure you listen to your guy here. You gotta stand with him 100% or your standing against him. (1:35)
                AWD > RWD

Comment

I'm not from that country, so I have no dog in the fight but I'd really like Trump to win. The dude is hilarious. I could definitely put up with hearing more from him for another 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post

Remember, Trump said to go out and vote on November 28th! Make sure you listen to your guy here. You gotta stand with him 100% or your standing against him. (1:35)

Comment

apparently there's going to be a press conference in 2 hours about how he and jeff epstein raped a 13-y/o girl on the latter's "lolita express" party plane

...well, now i have a go-to any time a trump supporter uses that constant "hillary is just as bad" argument.

is she the candidate i want? no. but at least she doesn't fuck little kids? there is that.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

if our election has devolved to "let's pick the candidate that doesn't fuck little kids" we have bigger problems.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Can't help being a little skeptical about the validity of those accusations giving the fact that it's a week before the US election. Not a Trump humper, also not saying that wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but come on haha.
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

i can't wait for this shitshow to be over but i can't believe that it will really be over next wednesday

Comment

Yup

Definitely a lot of October surprises...or in this case, November.

I think we are already have a winner but who knows with all the twist and turns. I would have never guess the FBI coming around a second time with a just a week to go. Things should stabilized by next week though.

Comment

I'm going to miss getting drunk and chanting "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP" at bars for shits and giggles. Cannot believe it's all going to be over in less than a week.
                                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                                X