Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite religious or political quote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major arrogance ITT
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

^ who said that? you forgot to attribute your quote. - kershaw
      AWD > RWD

Comment

"I'd fuck two of the daughters that left the westboro baptist church" HarryPotter

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

a statement of sorts

and an actual statement
          "The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system. And greater stability and security to America's families and businesses."
          Barry Obama
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Probably has something to do with inheriting one of the worst economic downturns in US history.

Did he really misspeak and say "inefficiencies"? Lol. You'd think you wouldn't fuck up the most important word in the statement.
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
              Probably has something to do with inheriting one of the worst economic downturns in US history.

Did he really misspeak and say "inefficiencies"? Lol. You'd think you wouldn't fuck up the most important word in the statement.
              freudian slip perhaps
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You're going to pick a part a few slips from a really well spoken man?

Since picking apart slips of the tongue is your deal, I'm surprised you don't post the plethora of mistakes made by GWB. that guy was a treasure trove of hilarious gaffes.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

^

Will give you that, but the 0 is not. A great speaker with out his teleprompter
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Carl Sagan

In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.
                    [Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP keynote address]

Comment

How many people are getting insurance through their jobs right now? Raise your hands. All right. Well, a lot of those folks, your employer it’s estimated would see premiums fall by as much as 3,000 percent, which means they could give you a raise. — Barack Obama

and to be fair
                      "In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light.

Michelle Obama

I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal

President Barack Hussein Obama

dba the messiah
                        Last edited by gwb72tii; 04-18-2012, 05:47 PM.
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

In actual operation Nature is cruel and merciless to men, as to all other beings. Let a tribe
                          of human animals live a rational life, Nature will smile upon them and their posterity;but
                          let them attempt to organize an unnatural mode of existence an equality elysium, and they
                          will be punished even to the point of extermination.

Ragnar Redbeard

Comment

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

^^^ Kershaw!
                                STX e30
                                No. 10/110 STX: 1989 325i
                                DD: 1991 318is slicktop

SHAZAM, GOMER, LOOK AHEAD.

Comment

Working...