China has doomsday weapon ???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

I see, yeah china is just a wonderful place. While not hell bent on world domination they have one hell of track record with human rights I would love to see exported though out the world. Especially to a free democracy like Taiwan, what stops them form taking japan after that, then aiding Little kim for taking south korea???

Like it or not, we are what keeps that from happening, and when china is developing weapons to counter ours and destroy our infrastructure at home, and is open about why they are developing this particular technology, because they believe its below a nuclear response from us????? Yeah ok.

Once china deems our debt they hold to be useless, well they will have nothing to lose, and it may just be on like donkey kong, assuming they have not collapsed under their own rapid expansion yet.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

mrsleeve I wasn't trying to argue that an EMP wouldn't do grievous harm to our infrastructure. But I do know that the PRC has had an eye on Taiwan forever, and they aren't shy about kicking sand at Vietnam or the Phillipines as well. They are in "their" game for the long haul.

Comment

^

Agreed and when we come to the rescue and their shit (for arguments sake) dose not phase our battle groups en mass ........................ Then what???

This is more for mental exercise on the "what ifs" portion of PRC making a play like this, not so much the possibility of and why they would.
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

so do you hate the people or the government? I'm confused

Comment

^
            whats to be confused about???

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              China's military is developing electromagnetic pulse weapons that Beijing plans to use against U.S. aircraft carriers in any future conflict over Taiwan, according to an intelligence report made public on Thursday.
              They must've missed the memo that all US military equipment has been hardened to survive an EMP pulse since the 60s. Civilian infrastructure is another story.
              Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack

Originally posted by NKRoberts View Post
              mrsleeve do you live in a constant state of panic?

Comment

Well if it's made in China it will break before it gets here right? at least that was the case with at least half of the shit that comes from there.

Comment

hey trolly 1

if your going to quote someone, please quote the correct source. Your quote of me is actually from an article in the Washington Post.

William Pitt-

Comment

Killing always was and will always be! Population determines if the rate is grater or less.

We as a Whole/Earth needs to Develop Weapons to Destroy / Deflect Asteroids to save the Earth Some Day.

Yes!!! We need to be The Leading Edge of Defense Weapons. USA

Comment

Originally posted by SedanSandwich View Post
                      Well if it's made in China it will break before it gets here right? at least that was the case with at least half of the shit that comes from there.
                      You know it. ;)
                      Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      hey trolly 1

if your going to quote someone, please quote the correct source. Your quote of me is actually from an article in the Washington Post.

Comment

I love how rednecks think the US has the right to invade/dominate other countries but if China has that ability, "Ohh noez, braaaah. China has Doomsday Weapons"

Every time I enter this political section I end up lolling at American ignorance.

Comment

ok so i was talking to this marine the other day about radar jammars/detectors.
                          he's SF and has some cool clearance stuff.

told me they took one of their jammars they use to prevent IED explosions out on the highway one day. would turn off peoples phones while they were driving and other fun stuff.

cool part was that they could do it to cops too. so if this is the kinda stuff he can tell me about, hmmm what is the classified stuff?
                          yeah we got it covered

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
                            I love how rednecks think the US has the right to invade/dominate other countries but if China has that ability, "Ohh noez, braaaah. China has Doomsday Weapons"

Every time I enter this political section I end up lolling at American ignorance.
                            I assume this is directed at me. Redneck, how cute, your whimsical use of the word is not a very accurate description of me. I assume its what the media has told you about what "rednecks" think.

Well I dont believe I have said anything about having a RIGHT to invade other countries. We do have the right to defend our selves and our friends and neighbors at their request dont we??

Also we have had "doomsday weapons" longer than most other countries, and have only used them in anger 1 time. I really dont think you would like countries the likes of red China to be any larger a player on a world military scale than they are. They have this nasty history of Killing about 70m Chinese citizens in recent history. Are these the people you really want to have such weapons to counter and possibly over whelm our (western Allies) capabilities, and give them free reign over anywhere they chose to exert their new found power???

Got news for ya, You guys down under would be right up there on the 1st to invade list, as you have lots of resources for the taking, and your MUCH closer and not nearly as well armed as North America. We are the worlds police man, I dont like this any more than you do, but who else is going to do it, or has the capability to do so. I think we have proven over the last 60 years or so we are reasonably sane with whats at our disposal. Last time I checked we have not gone on mass killing sprees to maintain our place, in fact we spend billions to keep from hurting those that should not be. Can you say the same for China.

Look man, like I keep saying this more for the mental exercise of what do you do if something happens why not read the thread before making accusations.

William Pitt-

Comment

MADE IN CHINA right?

so no worries then

Comment

^
                                No not really, more worried about the same issues coming from the sun, results would be the same, just a different source

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X