No announcement yet.

China has doomsday weapon ???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant we just make giant mirrors and reflect the emp back?

Comment

^
      Can you reflect magnetism, radiation or electricity with a mirror???

Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

dont knock it til u try it

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          Got news for ya, You guys down under would be right up there on the 1st to invade list, as you have lots of resources for the taking, and your MUCH closer and not nearly as well armed as North America. We are the worlds police man, I dont like this any more than you do, but who else is going to do it, or has the capability to do so. I think we have proven over the last 60 years or so we are reasonably sane with whats at our disposal.
          Okay, your ex-president's boys blow up some buildings in their own country killing thousands of innocent U.S citizens, for an excuse to invade the middle east in order to get richer at your countries expense and you don't think thats insane?

Also, you're right. If anyone was being invaded, Australia would be one of the first countries and you don't see me having a cry about China. They aren't going to do much, seriously. As already said, their entire economy is based on selling cheap, shitty products to the rest of the world, if they start invading countries how long is that going to last?
          Last edited by Chaos Theory; 07-29-2011, 11:54 AM.

Comment

^
            Can you reflect magnetism, radiation or electricity with a mirror???

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos Theory View Post
              Okay, your ex-president's boys blow up some buildings in their own country killing thousands of innocent U.S citizens, for an excuse to invade the middle east in order to get richer at your countries expense and you don't think thats insane?
              Oh dear fucking lord. You are either trolling HARD or you are a total waste of O2. 9/11 truther huh. You and all your arguments have lost any and all credibility in this regard. Seriously I am what many around here consider a mild conspiracy theorist, and the Boosh Blew up the WTC is just way outta my league of tinfoil hattery.

Originally posted by Chaos Theory
              Also, you're right. If anyone was being invaded, Australia would be one of the first countries and you don't see me having a cry about China. They aren't going to do much, seriously. As already said, their entire economy is based on selling cheap, shitty products to the rest of the world, if they start invading countries how long is that going to last?
              Yup your right no one will fuck with you. Why because just like every other place an time the US and the UK will come to your aid and make sure the piss is stomped outta the bully that is picking on you.

Like I have said, if china does not collapse under their own weight of over expideant expansion, and they decide the US debt they hold is no longer worth anything there will be no economy left in china (if the US goes so is the rest of the western world) other than a military one.......
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Not this shit again.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Oh dear fucking lord. You are either trolling HARD or you are a total waste of O2. 9/11 truther huh. You and all your arguments have lost any and all credibility in this regard. Seriously I am what many around here consider a mild conspiracy theorist, and the Boosh Blew up the WTC is just way outta my league of tinfoil hattery.
                  Did I say Bush blew up the towers? No. The man pulling that puppet's strings orchestrated that shit.

Comment

The US doesn't help other countries per request, they just march in.
                    Be glad that no foreign country came in to the US during times of slavery and overthrew the gubbermint.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                      Be glad that no foreign country came in to the US during times of slavery and overthrew the gubbermint.

No we only GIVE billions and billions in aide to many countries...man we are so fucking evil aren't we.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                        No we only GIVE billions and billions in aide to many countries...man we are so fucking evil aren't we.
                        Giving implies that there are no strings attached.

Which is hardly the case with the vast majority of aide we dole out.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                          Giving implies that there are no strings attached.

Which is hardly the case with the vast majority of aide we dole out.

You're implying it's for negative things like?

Comment

God dammit the lack of historical knowledge that should be Common to everyone is appalling.

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                            Um lets just see what the ol memory can drag outta storage.
                            4/6/1917 USA comes to the aid of the allies in France on the western Front by declaring war on germany. After a long bit of groveling for help from the allies. We did kinda come in at the end and feel rather proud of our selves for kicking the bully in the nuts after he was all but beaten.

12/7/1941. After years of sending money and aid along with many attempts by churchil to get the USA involved we enter WWII after getting slapped again by the Japanese. Funny thing here though we went after germany 1st. Why is that Oh yeah the brits asked for our help again.

6/25/1950. Commies break the terms of the 1948 agreement that gave Japaneses controlled Korea to the allies and was split North and South along the 38th. NATO in control of the south requested more help and we that Americans again to the rescue. The rest is history as well.

1950 The French were getting their ass handed to them in their far east colony of Vietnam, so we send some advisers. Get to the 1960's when the french say fuck it you guys are here you handle it. Along with the request of the democratic government of South Vietnam.

8/2/1990. Sadam invades kuwait and is eye fucking up The Saudis. AT THE REQUEST OF THE SAUDIS we deploy to protect them an get Kuwait back its sovereignty.

Recent escapades are not as well justified I do agree with that (other than the A-stan). Farily sure I have been saying that right along.

Originally posted by pandaboo911
                            Ummm you act like it was only the USA that had institutionalized slavery. Well slavery had been going on for thousands of years prior and is still going on today. It was considered a normal part of society then. The salve trade was not unique to America its just the only place you learn it happened in your shitty, biased, and revisionist version of garbage history you got from you public school.

William Pitt-

Comment

just douse the EMP beam with water. that should fuck it up pretty good.

Comment

I love how rednecks think the US has the right to invade/dominate other countries but if China has that ability, "Ohh noez, braaaah. China has Doomsday Weapons"

Every time I enter this political section I end up lolling at American ignorance.
                                Well DUH! Cuz we're mo smarter..er. See above.

Comment

Working...
                                X