Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$16,000,000,000,000 in secret bailouts??? (Yes, trillion)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$16,000,000,000,000 in secret bailouts??? (Yes, trillion)

and we wonder why our credit rating gets down graded

the fed is a private bank they can loan what ever they want. Catch is we all will have to pay for it.
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-05-2011, 06:54 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Uh oh. Shit's gonna get intense.

Comment

Now the question becomes...who's going to do something about it. We already know from this debt ceiling "deal" that Congress and the President do not understand what a budget is. Nor can they manage spending.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

lol
          AWD > RWD

Comment

amazing.

that number is so obscene it's hard to even get upset.. it's like trying to map the infinite universe.
            sigpic
            Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
            If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

Imagine how many swaps and e30 restores one can do!
              Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

^
                every single e30 that ever rolled off the assembly line and still have 15.991 TRILLION left to spend

total e30 production world wide all models 824,846

with an average restore/swap cost of 10,000 dollars each

gets you 8,248,460,000 in costs

so 16,000,000,000,000 - 8,248,460,000 = 15,991,771,540,000 left

hows that for perspective
                Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-06-2011, 10:30 AM.
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

^every e30 ever produced could be converted to a helicopter
                  I can run Auto Checks on VINs for tips/donations:
                  PM me VIN(s) and I'll get you ALL the public recorded info that I have available.
                  paypal as gift to Mike@benzinkrieg.com

Information/Request sticky thread for Vehicle History Reports
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=216119

Comment

^

and still have 15.98 trillion or so left to spend.

William Pitt-

Comment

Gotta love the fed boys. Thanks woodrow wilson.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Wow! The immense corruption within the ranks of the elite has just reached a new level. Sad thing is there will be a scape goat who goes to jail for 25 years and the people that are truly responsible will go back to work doing the exact same thing under a different operating name.
                        450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

^
                          They have not changed the name in 100 years the FEDERAL RESERVE is what you are looking for.

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                          Gotta love the fed boys. Thanks woodrow wilson.
                          someone has been listening to me ????????????????? :)

Or just how did you get this information, could not have been the public school system now could it.

William Pitt-

Comment

I don't think conspiracy theorists could make that one up. I wish congress had more Ron Pauls and Bernie Sanderses.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              ^
                              They have not changed the name in 100 years the FEDERAL RESERVE is what you are looking for.

someone has been listening to me ????????????????? :)

Or just how did you get this information, could not have been the public school system now could it.
                              Definitely not public schooling hahahahaha. I know a dash about this kind of stuff.

John F. Kennedy was a true American. Last American hero IMO.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                              X