No announcement yet.

"All this just for a flag".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you slander someone on something which is GREATLY speculative it is more than likely that the speculation is not very true and makes your intentions plainly obvious to someone with half a brain. His opinion of Obama was clear cut by the way which this article was produced, desperately fishing for ways in which to degrade his reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
      When you slander someone on something which is GREATLY speculative it is more than likely that the speculation is not very true and makes your intentions plainly obvious to someone with half a brain. His opinion of Obama was clear cut by the way which this article was produced, desperately fishing for ways in which to degrade his reputation.

Did I ask you to read the words or watch the video? Did I not ask what others opinions were? And your point was?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

That desperation to discredit a public figure on this level with terribly speculative justification is worthy of nothing but a giggle out of pity. The video and article go hand in hand, it's necessary to review both.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
          That desperation to discredit a public figure on this level with terribly speculative justification is worthy of nothing but a giggle out of pity. The video and article go hand in hand, it's necessary to review both.

Well then that was your choice, not what I asked you to do. Are you going to keep arguing about what I didn't ask you to view now?
          But since the Obama's have a great history in Rev. Right, Marxist connections, connections to known extremists etc....I would expect this of them ( if she actually said what it looks like she said). Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
            And that is the real point here.
            However i do find it interesting that a few of you are simply denying it when she very well could have said those exact words.
            You like to use the words "simple" and "simply" a lot. Hmmm. Anyway, I don't see anyone in this thread "simply denying" it. Looks like your actual reading skills may be as suspect as your lip reading skills.

Did I ask you to read the words or watch the video? Did I not ask what others opinions were? And your point was?
            If you asked for other opinions, it seems like you got them, and they seem to agree that this is weak and stupid.

Well then that was your choice, not what I asked you to do. Are you going to keep arguing about what I didn't ask you to view now?
            But since the Obama's have a great history in Rev. Right, Marxist connections, connections to known extremists etc....I would expect this of them ( if she actually said what it looks like she said). Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
            Even if she did say it, I have more respect for Michelle Obama than you at the moment. Surely you have some meatier indictment of this President and his spouse, why invest so much passion in this bagatelle?
            sigpic
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
              why invest so much passion in this bagatelle?
              Well, hell......facts are boring. Way more fun to "Rush" toward conjecture.

Comment

A flag is after all, just a flag.

A bunch of stars and stripes in no way represents your country or what it stands for. It's a piece of cloth.

If you changed your flag, guess what? The country would still exist.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonCeebz View Post

A bunch of stars and stripes in no way represents your country or what it stands for. It's a piece of cloth.

Nahhh never mind I am not going to waste my time with you.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    Nahhh never mind I am not going to waste my time with you.
                    Seriously.
                    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

not that i agree, but i think he has a point.

"What's in a name? that which we call a rose
                      By any other name would smell as sweet;"
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                        not that i agree, but i think he has a point.

"What's in a name? that which we call a rose
                        By any other name would smell as sweet;"
                        That would be semantics.
                        I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by JasonCeebz View Post

Lame troll is lame. Funny to see you attempt to clone-a-mod and attempt to say something I assure you he never would.

Comment

Working...
                          X