Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potrland protests....

Portland...although that also works...POTrland

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Protestors on Thursday carried signs calling attention to issues including corporate greed, bankers, Medicare, the police, veganism, the tax code, world peace, war, Middle East relations, civil rights, special interests, Obama, foreclosure relief, the CIA and the International Monetary Fund. One protester even held up a sign that objected to Coke Zero.
    At least they're organized and focused!

Comment

Trolls be trollin'

Comment

coke zero does suck. to be fair.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

^^ It isn't AS bad if it is really cold,imho. not a 1st choice though.
          Originally Posted by ACMF74
          i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            coke zero does suck. to be fair.

I like how you paralleled that to these protests.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Occupy Portland protesters were ordered to leave two downtown parks by 12:01 a.m. Sunday, but on Saturday morning they showed no early signs of packing up.

Our waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ass mayor finally gave these fuckers a deadline...either the Mayor will puss out as usual or this will be good shit to watch.

Comment

is portland the place where I read (today) about the hippies arming them selves (think board with a nail in it) for when the cops try and kick them outta the park ???
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  is portland the place where I read (today) about the hippies arming them selves (think board with a nail in it) for when the cops try and kick them outta the park ???

Yep, that would be us. You know when the city of Portland has had enough of these protesters, the liberal word is falling apart. :pimp:

Comment

Working...
                  X