California passes Dream Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

Yeah hows that working out in DC and the like ???
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      ^

Yeah hows that working out in DC and the like ???
      Are you replying to me?
      I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

i don't know why you all are complaining, when you know there is nothing you can do about it, whether you like it or not.
        Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
          i don't know why you all are complaining, when you know there is nothing you can do about it, whether you like it or not.
          Because that is what Democracy looks like. unlike this shit that is going on in our cities as of late.

People discussing issues that are important to them. Nothing can be done about it if people dont know about it................................
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
          X