No announcement yet.

Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that this will convince anyone who likes to keep their head in the sand but I found this map to be pretty informative:
    sigpic

Comment

funny the picture of the polar bear when populations are growing

just wondering herb, shouldn't AGW research/data funded by tax payers be available to the public?
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        funny the picture of the polar bear when populations are growing

just wondering herb, shouldn't AGW research/data funded by tax payers be available to the public?
        Funny how everything you say is completely the opposite of reality.
        sigpic

Comment

I think you mean your assumption of reality. Scienceis not settled as m/uch as you would like us to think it is
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

just keep your head buried in the sand. nothing is happening here..
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
              Funny how everything you say is completely the opposite of reality.

is this study bogus?
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

did you only read the headline?

Mr. Gissing added that the government isn’t dismissing concerns about climate change, but he said Nunavut wants to base bear-management practices on current information “and not predictions about what might happen.”
                Prof. Derocher also said some details in the survey pointed to a bear population in trouble. For example, the survey identified 50 cubs, which are usually less than 10 months old, and 22 yearlings, roughly 22 months old. That’s nearly one-third the number required for a healthy population, he said. “This is a clear indication that this population is not sustaining itself in any way, shape, or form.”
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

"The results of the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature are in and Richard Muller, the study's director (formerly an AGW skeptic) declares, 'Call me a converted skeptic. Three years ago I identified problems in previous climate studies that, in my mind, threw doubt on the very existence of global warming. Last year, following an intensive research effort involving a dozen scientists, I concluded that global warming was real and that the prior estimates of the rate of warming were correct. I'm now going a step further: Humans are almost entirely the cause.' The study was funded by the Folger Fund, the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, the Fund for Innovative Climate and Energy Research (created by Bill Gates), the Bowes Foundation, the Koch Foundation, and the Getty Foundation."

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    http://news.slashdot.org/story/12/07...l-and-man-made

"The results of the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature are in and Richard Muller, the study's director (formerly an AGW skeptic) declares, 'Call me a converted skeptic. Three years ago I identified problems in previous climate studies that, in my mind, threw doubt on the very existence of global warming. Last year, following an intensive research effort involving a dozen scientists, I concluded that global warming was real and that the prior estimates of the rate of warming were correct. I'm now going a step further: Humans are almost entirely the cause.' The study was funded by the Folger Fund, the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, the Fund for Innovative Climate and Energy Research (created by Bill Gates), the Bowes Foundation, the Koch Foundation, and the Getty Foundation."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/30/op...ptic.html?_r=4
                    Shit, You mean Richard Muller is in on the conspiracy now too? They're buying off the skeptics left and right. What will we do when instead of 97% of climate scientists agree with AGW, it becomes 100%?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                      Not that this will convince anyone who likes to keep their head in the sand but I found this map to be pretty informative:
                      http://www.climatehotmap.org/
                      According to this;
                      New Zealand is projected to warm by 1.8° F (1° C) by mid-century, and 3.6° F (2° C) by late this century, according to best estimates.12,13
                      I am disappoint.
                      sigpic

Comment

^ the problem is that only a few degrees can really wreck havoc with fragile aquatic ecosystems.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

^

Part of evolution right. those that are best able to adapt will survive and those that are inferior will parish. natural order of things as far as I can tell.
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            ^

Part of evolution right. those that are best able to adapt will survive and those that are inferior will parish. natural order of things as far as I can tell.
                            The extinction of massive amounts of species classifies as evolution to you?

Comment

we would not be here with out it happening a few times in the past now would we???

William Pitt-

Comment

If 99% of the species that have ever lived on earth have become extinct, I would be led to believe it wasn't humans actions that have caused it.

Comment

Working...
                                X