Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ask my friend DR. Chiperson
    he said quote "for global warming we should give everyone air conditioning units or somthin'"
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
      ask my friends
      Fusion and gwb?

Comment

no i fixed it DR. Chiperson
        Cale you must be green with envy tss tsss

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
          Fusion and gwb?
          LOL.

ask my friend DR. Chiperson
          he said quote "for global warming we should give everyone air conditioning units or somthin'"
          Who?

Sounds moronic. Heat rejected to the environment would be the heat removed from your living space plus the work required to perform the cooling. This would not only increase the total heat in the system (the world) but also require that electrical work be produced which typically comes from generation that also produces waste heat.

Comment

no no no no rwh!

if we simply leave our AC units on and our fridge doors open, we will cool that planet! stupid scientists dont understand this because they are too stuck in their left wing biased train of thought to think creatively and outside the box!
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              you do know electric cars are a net negative for the environment, right?
              Uh. I thought all cars are a net negative on the environment. Until they can build one out of wood that operates on hippie love, I'll be impacting the environment. I'm more interested in the technology and handling with the Tesla S.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-prove-it.html

Seems as though when there are changes to the religion of Global Warming that don't jive with the rhetoric it doesn't get media attention.

Oops.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                  Uh. I thought all cars are a net negative on the environment. Until they can build one out of wood that operates on hippie love, I'll be impacting the environment. I'm more interested in the technology and handling with the Tesla S.
                  just giving you shit

id be interested to hear what you have to say about the tesla
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Another October in Buffalo, NY with no snow.

When I was a kid we'd almost be able to snowboard by now.
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

must be global warming

Comment

must be global warming
                        I wish I had an ignore list. It's one thing to be a skeptic, but you're not even a particularily good one.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
                          Entropy only goes one way last I checked. therefore everything is a net negative for the universe.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                          Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            I wish I had an ignore list. It's one thing to be a skeptic, but you're not even a particularily good one.
                            Well it just so happens this forum has an ignore list ;)

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
                              Entropy only goes one way last I checked. therefore everything is a net negative for the universe.
                              Ha. I guess it's up to what you want to define as the "environment".

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                                Well it just so happens this forum has an ignore list ;)
                                not if you're a moderator. :p
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X