Food Poilce strike again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    the entire situation is ridiculous. why do people in government positions make a big deal over nothing just to shit all over everything?
    because they want to shit over everything

Comment

Originally posted by JrCamacho View Post
      because they want to shit over everything
      NO

they have to justfy their job some how and fucking with people over stupid shit is the best way to do so. I see it and deal with it every fucking day
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

yeah... i dont get why they didnt just tell them it was a private event in the first place. then told them to fuck off?

seriously. it's not that hard.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

Unbefrickinglievable! WOW!!!
          sigpic
          Reich und Roll!

Comment

I'm pretty sure what the inspector did violates the 4th amendment. She could easily be sued, and if she hasn't by now, I wouldn't believe the story to be true.
            sigpic

Comment

Story seems fishy to me, I have a hard time believing someone would allow themselves to be victimized like that when there are several paths they could have taken to avoid that mess. I'm not saying some power hungry government employee wouldn't love to cause a ruckus like this, I just don't think someone would just tuck their tail and let them.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X