good, me either.
    Originally Posted by ACMF74
    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Constipated much?

I usually give a shit once a day.
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Fucking holmes, why can't your name be holmes anymore?
        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Don't hurt anyone.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
            Constipated much?

I usually give a shit once a day.
            Once a day? Do you save that shit up or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
              Once a day? Do you save that shit up or something?
              I can't poop in a public restroom. I just go home for lunch and drop it off. Sometimes I'll roll another load into the porcelain throne after work, but only if the GF cooks gumbo, which is probably never happening again.

I once held a dump from Dulles to Atl, then 10 hour layover, then another 4 hours to Albuquerque, then another 3 hour drive to Angle Fire NM.

FUCKN XPLODDDDDDED!

Comment

I can't poop in a public restroom. I just go home for lunch and drop it off. Sometimes I'll roll another load into the porcelain throne after work, but only if the GF cooks gumbo, which is probably never happening again.

I once held a dump from Dulles to Atl, then 10 hour layover, then another 4 hours to Albuquerque, then another 3 hour drive to Angle Fire NM.

FUCKN XPLODDDDDDED!
                How the fuck do you do that man? I usually start having sharp pains in my colon if I hold it for too long.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                  How the fuck do you do that man? I usually start having sharp pains in my colon if I hold it for too long.
                  I am stubborn.

I held piss for about 6 hours in Beijing once. That time I had sharp, sharp pains, but we were on a bus driving.

Comment

I admire your l337 shit-holding skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                      I admire your l337 shit-holding skills.
                      Seriously.

It's like razor blades summer-salting in your intestines when you hold shit that long.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I was bound and determined not to use an airport/airplane/dirty New Mexican desert gas station bathroom.

I'm not so bad that I have to take a shower after dropping on, but close. The inconvenience of doing that is probably my main opponent.

Comment

I was bound and determined not to use an airport/airplane/dirty New Mexican desert gas station bathroom.

I'm not so bad that I have to take a shower after dropping on, but close. The inconvenience of doing that is probably my main opponent.
                          Aren't you worried that at some point your sphincter muscles are going to give out and you'll be relying on Depends and be a constant leaker.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I care
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                              Aren't you worried that at some point your sphincter muscles are going to give out and you'll be relying on Depends and be a constant leaker.
                              You kidding? He's exercising the SHIT out of that sphincter, no pun intended. He might be the unrapeable guy if he ever goes to jail.

Comment

Working...
                              X