No announcement yet.

Question for everyone to answer HONESTLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gotta agree with cale on this. I've never met anyone that started talking about religion in any type of general chat session. The only people I've ever met that start off like cale said are jahovas.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Well thank you guys for commenting. This has definitely helped me spiritually.

Comment

holy crap is that a turbo m62 swapped e30 ix on alpinas? that is the coolest thing ever. btw, have you found jesus?
        religion is not part of the e30 meet.

no one at the meet is going to care. we are happy for you that you are happy with your religion, but we wont care to hear about it. we meet to talk about cars. not jesus. save that for your church group.
        AWD > RWD

Comment

HONESTLY?

Rob.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          I was raised Catholic, I decided the hypocrisy was not for me, walked out from that whole bag of man-made lies used for control. I spent a few years just knowing within myself there was a higher power, and after about a decade of that, I found a organized Christian church that was based on Faith, and not living by some imposable rulebook, and haven't been as happy, nor as grounded as I am now.
          Amusing anecdote - all the women I've ended up having fun with have been catholic (I never ask up front, just works out that way). which is weird, because i think their religion is crazy.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
          Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Working...
          X