Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot shoots 14 people at Batman movie in CO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    As stacked as the odds may be, I could not live with myself if I had a means to fight back, but chose to stand by and watch him murder innocent people.

I would consider this one of those "dare to be great" scenarios. If it cost me my life to save the lives of others, so be it.

This is all assuming, as stated above, that the person armed even had the opportunity to take a shot. Even so, teamwork is a virtue. Meh, if only more people could think clearly under pressure.
    What if you missed and hit an innocent bystander? It's hard to choke down that possibility.

Honestly, I don't want to hear about gun laws in this thread. The gun man was clad with illegal equipment, like the vest and grenades, so no law would prevent this kind of disaster.

This really fucking irks me. My prayers go out to everyone that was hurt and lost.
    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Beyond fucked up. We can't even go to a movie theater anymore without fear of someone taking their problems out on others with means of deadly force. I'm glad to say that Arizona is a right to carry state and WE ALL follow that right. Everyone, and I mean everyone, is packing.
      Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        current CCW laws prevent the CCW holder from carrying inside a movie theater!
        Is that a national thing or just FLA? I don't remember hearing that in my CCW class before the cc laws changed here in AZ. NOT argueing with you, just wondering.

Unfortunately, the closest movie theater to me is both on the REZ and serves beer and wine so a double no no there. Not that i ever concidered carrying there though.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

This certainly is tragic, the sickness some possess is scary.

I have a question though, do you guys think that the availability of automatic weapons is a contributing factor in this? I certainly do.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
            Is that a national thing or just FLA? I don't remember hearing that in my CCW class before the cc laws changed here in AZ. NOT argueing with you, just wondering.

Unfortunately, the closest movie theater to me is both on the REZ and serves beer and wine so a double no no there. Not that i ever concidered carrying there though.
            Its pretty much a blanket deal, cant carry in places that people congregate. Examples are like movie theaters, sporting events, concerts, etc...
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
              What if you missed and hit an innocent bystander? It's hard to choke down that possibility.

Honestly, I don't want to hear about gun laws in this thread. The gun man was clad with illegal equipment, like the vest and grenades, so no law would prevent this kind of disaster.

This really fucking irks me. My prayers go out to everyone that was hurt and lost.
              A vest is not illegal, nor is body armor unless your a felon under federal law and most state laws. Most states allow you to posses and wear it as a civilian.

The tear gas canister yeah your not supposed to have that, IT WAS NOT A GRENADE for chirst sake

Originally posted by Cale
              I have a question though, do you guys think that the availability of automatic weapons is a contributing factor in this? I certainly do.
              HE DID NOT USE AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON those are harder to get and require some serious federal hoops to jump though to get.

No crazy fuck is crazy. Thats what causes this shit, not the weapon. People kill people, just like my key board causes all my spelling and punctuation mistakes.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post

No because it looks like it was a handgun, shotgun and a long gun. Witnesses said it was not a rapid secession of firing, which would not lead it to be a "SEMI" automatic weapons.

REMEMBER "AUTOMATIC" weapons are 1 pull of the trigger = many bullets flying.

SEMI AUTOMATIC is 1 pull = 1 bullet.

This is a HUGE difference! Please use the correct terminology!

Comment

Do you realize how simple it is to covert a semi auto to full auto? The fact that he had an automatic means nothing the guy also had a grenades. Where do you think he picked those up at his local sporting goods store? Seriously dude a criminal is a criminal. It dosnt matter what kind of gun they obtain if they want to use it they will.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Sorry tear gas still a big no no

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Two of the guns were handguns, plus automatic weapons aren't legal as far as I know.

If he modified an AR-15 to be auto, that's illegal as well.

I think it's cute you guys think more laws will stop guys who don't care about breaking the law.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        The tear gas canister yeah your not supposed to have that, IT WAS NOT A GRENADE for chirst sake

CS gas and smoke grenades are legal to own with out any paperwork or background checks. They are really hard to find these days as the company ALS had to change their ignition system in these as they were able to be manipulated to be a ignition system for IEDs.

Smoke though hard to find runs about $50 per canister.

CS gas runs about $100 IF you can find anyone that is selling them to civilians. Not against the law but frowned upon.

Comment

^
                          I was always under the impression that CS fell into the tax stamp categories (no desire to on a CS canister so never really researched it), and smoke was never big thing as you can get fireworks that do that.

Oh and thanks for the tip on the plate carrier a while back
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            ^
                            I was always under the impression that CS fell into the tax stamp categories, and smoke was never big thing as you can get fireworks that do that.

NOPE I have both... all legal to own.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              current CCW laws prevent the CCW holder from carrying inside a movie theater!

Very disturbing. CCW laws are not always adhered too as we know. I'd rather be wearing mine than leaving it in the car. But then that's not legal in my wonderful commonwealth.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Damn, I bet this crazy motherfucker thought he was the joker or some shit and wanted to watch the world burn. Has a name been released? I didnt click the link, just wanted to know if they took him down or if he is in custody.
                                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                                Originally posted by J3M93
                                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                                X