Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Idiot shoots 14 people at Batman movie in CO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
    in response to so many christian leaders claiming that this is their god punishing the usa for allowing homosexuality and the theory of evolution, someone on reddit made this:

lol.
    Iceland's population is miniscule, so unless they are all suddenly murderers of course it has less homicides. Vs America has 350m+ people.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

theres a reason they do statistics per capita. It's 2012, all the classes of developed nations may be separated by income but very little seperate them in terms of morality and crime. The stats of homicide rates are most certainly comparable. The stats used for that graph are similar in scale to one anothe as the real rates, it you were to drop the 1-100 to 1-10 and have it per 100k and not 10k.

Editted for drunken rudeness.
      Last edited by cale; 07-22-2012, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        We need you to shut the fuck up, actually.
        Based on his reply, he seems like one of those who will very much likely end up on the news. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          Iceland's population is miniscule, so unless they are all suddenly murderers of course it has less homicides. Vs America has 350m+ people.
          wow. tell me again how you graduated from 5th grade?

Originally posted by cale View Post
          That graph claims roughly 55 homicides per 10,000 people in the US? That's only about 100x the actual figure, which is around 5 per 100,000. Me thinks someone on reddit doesn't know wtf they're talking about or is simply making shit up. I'm surprised you'd post such an obviously inaccurate graph.
          i quickly double checked http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._homicide_rate. it seems the graph scales are accurate. but 10,000* people needs to be changed to 100,000. i'll give the benefit of the doubt and say the creator typod and missed a 0.
          Last edited by Kershaw; 07-22-2012, 09:31 AM.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

The scale also needs to read 1-10 not 1-100, very poor effort on his part. But they're in proportion to one another which I guess is the important part.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
              From my point of view, living in a country that does not have strict gun laws, I believe the problem is people's confidence in being a hero (as many in this thread have proved) and that situations like this one lead people to think they should buy a weapon for protection. I know lots of people and only one person who has a gun. Though he has a property/personal protection permit, he only has the weapon as a hobby and takes it only to shooting ranges. It has nothing to do with laws, it's just common sense to not go around carrying guns. I know that's unimaginable for some of you.
              When I lived in Arvada CO (a few miles from Aurora) my neigbor/friend's dad was a weaponry dealer. Their basement had enough weapons in safes to start a small war. Never did anyone from that family carry a gun and all we ever got to see when we were kids were hunting arrows.
              People should leave the hero bullshit to the police force and others who make their living dealing with these situations and are payed by us to do so. Stating that "I would've taken that fucker down." is the same as someone claiming they would easily drift between two trucks, in a hurricane, with a starbucks in one hand.

And if I were asked to blame someone, I would certainly question why there were no guards and/or police officers at an event as anticipated as this. How the hell does someone dressed and armed like a special op even get close to a public place?!?

Wow, just wow.
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                We need you to shut the fuck up, actually.
                His posts are really incredibly pathetic cries for attention..........we all need to ignore his petulant bullshit.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Anyone see the interview with this guy and his girlfriend, talking about how he ran and left his girlfriend and 2 kids behind during the shooting? Anyone else think this guys is not worthy of a family... a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles?

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    Anyone see the interview with this guy and his girlfriend, talking about how he ran and left his girlfriend and 2 kids behind during the shooting? Anyone else think this guys is not worthy of a family... a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles?

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/201...get-out-alive/
                    Initially, yeah.

But, I think it's hard to say how you would ACTUALLY react if put in a situation like that. It's not like that is something a normal person is prepared for, especially in that setting.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

I dont know man, father child bond should automatically kick in. Here is another story but the other way around. 3 heroes in my book.

Three survivors of the Colorado movie-theater massacre escaped with minor wounds, but were left with broken hearts because their heroic boyfriends died saving them. In final acts of valor, Jon Blun…
                      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I haven't been keeping up to date news wise, but has there been any speculation as to the shooters cause yet?

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
                          http://www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AhnPCfcReC...111006043.html

dyed his hurr the wrong color
                          smh :lbv facepalm:
                          he's putting on quite the show for the media, and they are eating up his bullshit.
                          2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                          (Daily Driver)
                          Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                          KW V2 Coilovers
                          VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Originally posted by codyep3 View Post
                            he's putting on quite the show for the media, and they are eating up his bullshit.
                            $5 says hollywood makes a movie about it

Comment

For the sake of the gun law argument LOL;

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                              X