The Republican Party is embarrassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post
    I really hate this line of thought. The system is rigged to preclude any other candidate from having a fair run, and a vote for either of these two asshats is also a vote to continue to play the game that both parties have forced upon the American people.

There are other candidates to choose from, and voting for someone that actually aligns with your views is not a wasted vote if it's not Obama or Romney...it at very least sends a message.
    +1
    There is no such thing as a "wasted vote". That's really just a vice used by blind republican/democrat sheep to get you to vote their way. You're delusional if you really think your vote somehow counts more by voting for a popular party.

The rep/dem parties are in fact very simular in actual practice and on things that actually matter.
    They strategically separate the population by having different sides on things that don't matter when voting for a president like things that can be related to religious beliefs like abortion and birth control and things that are more states issues like gun rights, death penalty, gay marriage, etc.
    It works out great for them because it avoids talks about real issues like foreign policy and the US getting up in everyone's business which in practice the two parties are close to the same on.
    Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Voting for either the democratic/republican party is stupid. You are voting for a face. The president doesn't do shit except act as a puppet for the other branches of government. And even then they don't do much. Money = Power. The people in the world who have most of the money (I'm not saying millionaires either) the family bloodlines that have had wealth since the 1800s pay to have there way. The new world order. Research it yourself. The goal is to basically take away are freedoms and to have control of everything.
      HIT A LIL' NIGGA WITH A FREEZE POP

Originally posted by MÄDDNESSS
      i punched my boss last tuesday. so he fired me... waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        I agree with the thread title--hopefully the GOP at some point reinvents itself without all the religious nutters, anti-intellectualism, anti-environmental, anti-minority sentiments which pervade the party at some point in the future.
        Exactly. I think I am a conservative democrat... or maybe a liberal republican.... I don't really know but the hippies have way better parties than 'conservatives'. I share some views with both parties but for the love of all that is good they both need to get their asses in gear and work together to make our country awesome again.

This extremest nut-job stuff is great for the media but horrible for actually running things. That said I have seen grown men cry because they think wind turbines will give families cancer and make cows bleed out of their eyes. What happened to the 'merica I used to know?

Comment

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
          I don't really know but the hippies have way better parties
          are you sure? :pimp:

Strippers look to GOP to make it rain

"the average showed Republicans spending $150 per person at an adult club, versus Democrats, who averaged $50 a person."

So much for Family Values

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
            http://gawker.com/5938699/heres-vide...om-puerto-rico

And one of them will potentially be representing this country to the rest of the world. They are just a bottomless pit of fuck up. What a complete disgrace.

It's a good thing that magic underpants wearing scum bag doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning in November.

Those of you planning on voting Republican should be ashamed of yourselves and should feel guilty, not only for the shit storm that will ensue should Romney win, but also for the entire 8 years of Bush's administration spiraling this country into the abyss we are now trying to pull ourselves out of.

Go fuck yourselves!
            I agree with you 100%. These people are down-right scary. I almost can't believe it. Fuck a republican!

On a funnier note, it popped into my mind that Romney looks straight up like Max Headroom!

And! Apparently I wasn't the only one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GkG3...&feature=share
            My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
              are you sure? :pimp:

Strippers look to GOP to make it rain

"the average showed Republicans spending $150 per person at an adult club, versus Democrats, who averaged $50 a person."

So much for Family Values
              That's just because Democrats only use EBT moneys on dem hoes

Comment

that alone should be enough to discredit him in my book. he also believes that the promised land is missouri. as someone that's been there, i can assure you that's not the case.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Yeah the Republican party is embarrassing....just less embarrassing than the Democratic party.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                    +1
                    There is no such thing as a "wasted vote". That's really just a vice used by blind republican/democrat sheep to get you to vote their way. You're delusional if you really think your vote somehow counts more by voting for a popular party.

The rep/dem parties are in fact very simular in actual practice and on things that actually matter.
                    They strategically separate the population by having different sides on things that don't matter when voting for a president like things that can be related to religious beliefs like abortion and birth control and things that are more states issues like gun rights, death penalty, gay marriage, etc.
                    It works out great for them because it avoids talks about real issues like foreign policy and the US getting up in everyone's business which in practice the two parties are close to the same on.
                    This is all that needs to be said. Fucking close this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by VinniE30 View Post
                      +1

By this standard I might as well not even vote.
                      1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

I just don't like anyone, so I probably won't vote. Mitt or Obama. I just don't like Barry O, so by default, I'll throw my vote to Paul or Johnson.
                        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by inufaye View Post
                          by this standard i might as well vote for the libertarian party
                          ftfy
                          Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                            What do you mean by big leagues? If you're talking about exchanging oral sex for political and business favors I can proudly say you are correct in your assessment.
                            just saying your crying about people booing someone on stage and this is a reason not to vote one way or another? Black people vote for Obama just cuz he's black, so who gives a hoot?
                            "I wanna see da boat movie"
                            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                              I just don't like anyone, so I probably won't vote. Mitt or Obama. I just don't like Barry O, so by default, I'll throw my vote to Paul or Johnson.
                              I'm writing you in on my ballet slammin.
                              "I wanna see da boat movie"
                              "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                                Yeah the Republican party is embarrassing....just less embarrassing than the Democratic party.
                                And the fundamental problem here is the assumption that there are only two options.

The parties will continue to tell you that you either have to have religious assholes who like business or intellectuals who care about civil rights and welfare.

Gary Johnson FTW.

Comment

Working...
                                X