• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people died
    the messiah and his minions avoid responsibility
    people died
    and the messiah thinks its political
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Do you know how fucking dehydrated you have to get before you faint??? You should be seeking medical treatment long before you get to that point.
      I know that calling Clinton a workaholic regarding what she's done as Secretary of State would be an understatement. It's very reasonable to speculate that she fainted due to combination of dehydration, sickness, and being sleep deprived. And who knows, maybe she should have sought medical treatment but didn't. How many of us have done the same.

So we have a minor headache and concussion that conveniently coincides with and Congressional hearing that could put her self and her boss in political jeopardy, and she cant attend. And is urged to milk the condition by Senator Kerry (who is being tapped for possible SS duties in the future) until the hearings are over because its "in the best interest of the nation " to not postpone her testimony until she is feeling better. In other words sweep it under the rug, the stupid public will forget all about it soon. Because if your here and tell the truth it puts the interests of the administration her self, mr Kerry and those others in the know in jeopardy.

People get hurt all the time and suffer minor concussions and continue with their daily responsibilities, lets face it shes not the quarterback for the sea hawks, or liable to suffer a head injury in the line of her daily duties and answering questions while sitting in chair.
      Symptoms from concussions are not always consistent, one my classmates suffered a minor concussion and had trouble reading for a couple weeks. The concussion was mild but she couldn't focus her eyes on small print for any extended period of time.

Convenient excuse to avoid uncomfortable and damming questions is Convenient
      Come back to me when you have evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        people died
        the messiah and his minions avoid responsibility
        people died
        and the messiah thinks its political
        This is so transparently political it's painful. Where were you people when we went to fucking war on false pretenses? More than 100,000 people have died and the only response from the right was that intelligence isn't always perfect. This is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
          I know that calling Clinton a workaholic regarding what she's done as Secretary of State would be an understatement. It's very reasonable to speculate that she fainted due to combination of dehydration, sickness, and being sleep deprived. And who knows, maybe she should have sought medical treatment but didn't. How many of us have done the same.

Symptoms from concussions are not always consistent, one my classmates suffered a minor concussion and had trouble reading for a couple weeks. The concussion was mild but she couldn't focus her eyes on small print for any extended period of time.

the former first lady was found to have papers under subpoena by congress on her nightstand that the maid discovered and turned in.
          or do you not remember
          clinton, both of them, are pathological liars and are unworthy of your trust
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post

Ok then RESCHEDULE HER TESTIMONY. Dont shirk it and hope it goes away in the mean time and reach some conclusion with out it when her testimony has been deemed necessary. Is this or has this been done NO............................ Not that I have found anywhere.

Convenient excuse remains convenient
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Again, you need evidence. You have the dots but you have utterly failed to connect them.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                the former first lady was found to have papers under subpoena by congress on her nightstand that the maid discovered and turned in.
                or do you not remember
                clinton, both of them, are pathological liars and are unworthy of your trust
                Or this little gem of the clinton legacy...

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

When you take the blinders off let me know, then we can have some kind of meaningful discussion.

The fact she lost her license to practice law during whitewater for lying under oath, says a lot about her charter when it comes to telling the truth to congress, and puts even more "evidence" though circumstantial in my pile.
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

You don't seem to know what evidence is.

Comment

Ok

Keep up the blind faith, you will go far.

William Pitt-

Comment

Faith is when you believe in something without evidence. I'm literally doing the exact opposite of that, I'm discarding your paranoid, right-wing conspiracy theory because there is no evidence. I'll say it again because you just aren't getting it, you may have all the dots but you utterly fail to connect them.

Comment

she has a "concussion" that gets her out of testifying yet she never went to the hospital. Our current Sec. of State with a head injury does not go for a scan yet was determined to have a concussion.

Brilliant!
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^
                            I know next I dont want to go to work I am going say I have a concussion too. Think my bosses will buy that

No your faith that in the face of large piles of "convenient dots" compiled with past history of lying while under oath, and general Obama saving rhetoric is that you still toss all this aside and believe what they are selling you. Anyone who points to anything else is a RWNJ that is full of nothing but conspiracy theories.

Would you have been standing up for nixon during watergate and lapping up what they were were trying to sell the media and the public (oh wait no Nixon was a R) Or how about Bill before he was caught in lie to congress and Kenny Starr.

Someday maybe you will grow up and wipe the wet from behind your ears and see with your own eyes that all is not as it seems or as we are told. Possibly by then you might have enough actual life experience other than worrying about who is going to be prom queen to become a somewhat less useful idiot.
                            Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-17-2012, 01:18 AM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              she has a "concussion" that gets her out of testifying yet she never went to the hospital. Our current Sec. of State with a head injury does not go for a scan yet was determined to have a concussion.

Brilliant!
                              You are aware that it's possible to diagnose a concussion without going to a hospital or getting a "scan" (not sure exactly what type of scan you're referring to), right?

Sleeve, the biggest difference between those cases and this one is that there was actual fucking evidence. You can build a better case for 9/11 being an inside job than what you've cobbled together with this circumstantial bullshit.

Comment

Well in the beginning of all those were just hearsay, circumstantial and hunches as well before there was evidence uncovered. Even with enough circumstantial evidence you can make a successful murder case and send a man to prison for the rest of their lives too

Just calling the game I see being played. Rather than wait for the highlight real on ESPN classics in 10 years

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X