Benghazi-Gate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    Well in the beginning of all those were just hearsay, circumstantial, and hunches as well before there was evidence uncovered.
    That is true, but how many absurd conspiracy theories get thrown out because they never move past the stage of relying on thin circumstantial evidence? While you may not demand actual evidence when forming your opinions, I do.

Even with enough circumstantial evidence you can make a successful murder case and send a man to prison for the rest of their lives too.
    For that to be the case the circumstantial evidence must be both overwhelming and inexplicable beyond reasonable doubt. Clinton missing a hearing is about the farthest thing from that.

Comment

Let me know that hearing is going to be rescheduled, and when She actually shows up. And if it comes out that she is hiding something in mean time well we will just have to wait and see.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

I.........did not have sexual relations with that woooman.

Ya, the Clinton's are beacons of truth.

Comment

Originally posted by canadiankid View Post
          I.........did not have sexual relations with that woooman.

Ya, the Clinton's are beacons of truth.
          That and Travel-Gate and the numerous other issues.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

"and when i was in england, i experimented with marijuana a time or two and i didn't like it, and didn't inhale and never tried it again."

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

I inhaled.............. a lot. B. Obama
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Maybe this is why Ms Clinton fainted and bumped her head... :sad:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- An independent panel charged with investigating the deadly Sept. 11 attack in Libya that killed a U.S. ambassador and three other Americans has concluded that systematic management and leadership failures at the State Department led to "grossly" inadequate security at the mission in Benghazi.
                "Systematic failures and leadership and management deficiencies at senior levels within two bureaus of the State Department resulted in a Special Mission security posture that was inadequate for Benghazi and grossly inadequate to deal with the attack that took place," the panel said.

More here...
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^^where is the commander in chief on this besides hiding behind a door?
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    ^^where is the commander in chief on this besides hiding behind a door?
                    Hes got bigger fish to fry, crying for the TV cameras, using slaughtered children, for advancing a unconstitutional political agenda. Not to mention hoping everyone involved with this Libya thing keeps their trap shut so he does not end up like Nixon

William Pitt-

Comment

he won't end up like nixon because he's our lord and savior. the people will not let that happen.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                      my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                        he won't end up like nixon because he's our lord and savior. the people will not let that happen.
                        If it was up to me I'd impeach all of the idiots in government. Nevertheless, shit like this will continue to happen under this corrupt administration. And it's kind-of funny how the media shifted gears from the Bengazi stuff just to cover the anti-gun propaganda.

Clinton and anyone involved with this BS should be held on treason. I mean hell, they had ample warning and nothing was done.

But our führer is a push over, apologizes to the world, and then tries to cover his tracks. I mean an embassy getting attacked is a big thing. If he legitimately didn't hear anything about it until the attack then our government is obviously doing something wrong. And by that I mean worse then currently because let's face it, the current administration has a bad agenda that will eventually cripple us.

Comment

^

Your right he wont end up like Nixon, His narcissism, contempt for the people and his arrogance that he knows whats better for us than we do and we need to be protected from our selves and that he is the only one that smart enough to do will keep him from ending up like nixon. He would not have the honor, grace, tact and dignity to resign and step down, he would have to be drug though the mud kicking and screaming the whole way dragging the country and the rest of us all right along with him. Its never been about the people or whats in the best interest of us or the country its always been about him, his agenda for this country.

William Pitt-

Comment

it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he tries to amend the constitution to allow him for a third term. and if he did, he probably would get it.

my feedback thread

Comment

^

do you recall your high school civics class??? You have to get 2/3 of the states to ratify a constitutional amendment. You do recall how many states went defiantly red the last 2 elections right 24 yeah 24 thats a tick shy of 1/2. Not to mention in marginal states you have to get a 2/3 majority in those legislation bodies. Yeah thats not going to happen.

hahahahah

William Pitt-

Comment

like i said, it wouldn't be the least surprising.

my feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                                X