Benghazi-Gate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cliche Guevara
    and what was the reason for the attack on the Embassy?
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
      @Cliche Guevara
      and what was the reason for the attack on the Embassy?
      An anti-American sentiment was stirred up among a portion of the Middle East's population by rabble-rousers reporting that the anti-Muslim film posted to youtube was a (US) state sponsored video. That was the initial cause of the outrage and it seems that various militias, and possibly al-Qaeda, channeled that outrage into an attack on our embassy. Now, the deeper cause of the outrage is the economic strife in that region, itself caused by massively surging food prices and the recent political instability, combined with the higher volatility and tendency towards violence that Muslims have shown to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
        An anti-American sentiment was stirred up among a portion of the Middle East's population by rabble-rousers reporting that the anti-Muslim film posted to youtube was a (US) state sponsored video. That was the initial cause of the outrage and it seems that various militias, and possibly al-Qaeda, channeled that outrage into an attack on our embassy. Now, the deeper cause of the outrage is the economic strife in that region, itself caused by massively surging food prices and the recent political instability, combined with the higher volatility and tendency towards violence that Muslims have shown to have.

Shut the fuck up!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm gonna go ahead and turn down that suggestion.

Comment

:facepalm:
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

An anti-American sentiment was stirred up among a portion of the Middle East's population by rabble-rousers reporting that the anti-Muslim film posted to youtube was a (US) state sponsored video.

Jon Stewart’s Take On The Libya That Every Single American Needs To See

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I don't recall them flat out denying that it was a terrorist attack. While Obama hasn't until recently used that specific word, he has been unwavering in condemning the attack and groups who took part. In his response the next day I saw nothing more than a strong, solemn, and straight-forward approach to discussing the event. The right is doing an excellent job of manufacturing outrage at the administration over this, something they've proven quite adept at (ex: the "you didn't build that" bullshit).
                Yeah, like the president ISN'T going to "strongly condemn" an attack against one of our foreign facilities?

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

so blind outrage, thanks for clearing that up.
                  "I wanna see da boat movie"
                  "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                    Jon Stewart’s Take On The Libya That Every Single American Needs To See

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/10/1806...-needs-to-see/
                    To make light of it, Stewart's bit was funny but spot on.
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

This seems to not play well for the current administration.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

care to re-think this post?
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

so i'm wondering specifically with all that's come to light recently if all you all that support he president have changed your opinion about barack?
                          1. live video feed to the situation room in the WH of the battle as its happening
                          2. Sec of Defense Panetta visiting the WH during the battle
                          3. Claims of responsibility by al-qaeda affiliated group for the attack, during the attack
                          4. CIA requesting aid during the fight, three times
                          5. CIA being told to stand down, three times
                          6. CIA "painting" the mortar with laser that's being used to shell the ambassador's house, and the c131 gunship not being allowed to fire, even though its designed specifically for that type of situation. this mortar later kills the CIA operative by shelling the CIA safe house.
                          7. the President now refusing to answer questions from reporters any longer about the firefight

does anyone care that the media could care less as it's obama, but if it were bill clinton they'd be all over his ass with questions?
                          does anyone care the pres has been misleading all of us on this?
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Penetta's press conference stating that the CIA never refused the requests. Seams to me like that was a punch back at the Obama camp after joe's "We didn't know" remark during the debate.

The requests were denied, but by who?
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Comment

I can not imagine the President wasn't told what was going on all night long and went to bed totally ignorant of what had happened. Is that what's being suggested?

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                                X