X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gwb72tii
    replied
    and we borrow 46 cents of every dollar we spend
    anybody still believe taxing the rich will dent the overspending?

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    ANd we will still be hated for it.

If we stop with the aid we will demonized by the rest of the world, we the richest nation stop's helping poor nations and the reaction will be the same as BHO saying rich people need to pay more in taxes even though they are responsible for 90% of taxes paid anyway as it si

Leave a comment:

• ck_taft325is
    replied
    Yeah! Fuck 'em

Leave a comment:

• Vedubin01
    replied
    Originally posted by joshh View Post
    This was started under the Clinton administration and has been carried on since. I say we stop all foreign aid. I'm sick of all this shit.
    That is what I am saying, enough is enough. To single out a certain religion and fund their rebuilds yet in another country is utter bull shit!

Leave a comment:

• joshh
    replied
    This was started under the Clinton administration and has been carried on since. I say we stop all foreign aid. I'm sick of all this shit.

Leave a comment:

• cale
    replied
    Your country has been pumping billions in aid into the middle east for decades, many times what you're worrying about now simply to arm them...and you're worried now? Keep eating it up...

Leave a comment:

• $770 Million from State Department for 'Mosque Makeovers'

Absolutely sickening... discuss your thoughts of the US funding these projects overseas while Americans at home are struggling and are on the hook to pay for this?

Working...
X