$770 Million from State Department for 'Mosque Makeovers'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$770 Million from State Department for 'Mosque Makeovers'

Absolutely sickening... discuss your thoughts of the US funding these projects overseas while Americans at home are struggling and are on the hook to pay for this?

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Your country has been pumping billions in aid into the middle east for decades, many times what you're worrying about now simply to arm them...and you're worried now? Keep eating it up...

Comment

This was started under the Clinton administration and has been carried on since. I say we stop all foreign aid. I'm sick of all this shit.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
        This was started under the Clinton administration and has been carried on since. I say we stop all foreign aid. I'm sick of all this shit.
        That is what I am saying, enough is enough. To single out a certain religion and fund their rebuilds yet in another country is utter bull shit!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Yeah! Fuck 'em
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

ANd we will still be hated for it.

If we stop with the aid we will demonized by the rest of the world, we the richest nation stop's helping poor nations and the reaction will be the same as BHO saying rich people need to pay more in taxes even though they are responsible for 90% of taxes paid anyway as it si
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

and we borrow 46 cents of every dollar we spend
              anybody still believe taxing the rich will dent the overspending?
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Those poor nations had just as much time on this earth as we have. Those Muslim nations choose to languish in the old days instead of go forth and be productive members of the world population (Kinda like the Christians of old).

They need no funding from us. Seriously, don't worry about the thorn in another's eye when we have a fucking board in ours. (Yeah, I paraphrased that one)

That's be like me taking loans to give to the guy sitting at the stoplight on exit 92 of I64. All he's going to do with it is but booze and cigarettes.
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

money is fake.

Comment

lol at cutting foreign aid. just like campaign donations, we give people money to keep them on our side. cut aid to pakistan and watch how quickly we all get nuked.
                    Originally posted by blunt
                    can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Because Pakistan is such a great ally to have and they help us a love us for all the aid we send there.
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Foreign aid accounts for 0.1% of Federal Spending. Ya, that'll make a dent in the deficit

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                          Foreign aid accounts for 0.1% of Federal Spending. Ya, that'll make a dent in the deficit

.1% is foreign aid which is at least 770 million?

.1%?

Does anyone understand how much money federal spending is, if only .1% is 770 million.

trillions and trillions of dollars. You cant even fathom that much. Like I said money is fucking fake. 1 trillion dollars is not even a real number and the U.S just throws it away like toilet paper lol sit back and think about that much money. It cant be real lol especially if its just thrown away

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                            Because Pakistan is such a great ally to have and they help us a love us for all the aid we send there.
                            keep your friends close.

keep your enemies closer.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by travish325 View Post
                              .1% is foreign aid which is at least 770 million?

.1%?

Does anyone understand how much money federal spending is, if only .1% is 770 million.

trillions and trillions of dollars. You cant even fathom that much. Like I said money is fucking fake. 1 trillion dollars is not even a real number and the U.S just throws it away like toilet paper lol sit back and think about that much money. It cant be real lol especially if its just thrown away
                              Federal Spending is around $4T (can't remember exactly off the top of my head). 0.1% of $4T is $4B, which is about the total amount we spend on foreign aid each year.

Comment

Working...
                              X