No announcement yet.

$770 Million from State Department for 'Mosque Makeovers'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think having access to potable water and sanitation are things that enable opportunity on a basic level, dont you?
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I dont disagree with that
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Just imagine your life consisted of trying to find clean water as priority #1. That doesn't leave a lot of free time for ideas and innovations.. Humans can't live long without water.

Hell having a saitation system dates back at least to roman times, that some places are a couple thousand years behind in basic aspects is pretty sad, especially given how relatively inexpensive it is to build sewers compared to bombing people who have no access to these basic services.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

^So do you feel the hole in the floor system is sufficient (Squat toilet), or are you thinking they need running hot and cold water, a antimicrobial hand wash, two-ply, and a porcelain throne, a locking door and reading materials?

Comment

When you have a million people shitting in a hole, it sort of leads to untreated sewage contaminating the water.

I dont think that equates itself with a "throne". Just some way to collect and treat raw sewage, prevent it from contaminating the drinking water, and yes, providing running water. again practically stone age technologies..
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
              I think having access to potable water and sanitation are things that enable opportunity on a basic level, dont you?
              This is true, but how has the Dem's "War Against Poverty" played out since the 60s?
              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

about like the war on drugs.

this is why I say you cant just throw money at this kind of problem and expect it to fix it self and go away.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                X