Sandy Hook Shooting a hoax?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cale
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    you spend way too much time on the internet.
    I'm not so sure. I spend an unsettling amount of time online and all I've acquired is knowledge and the skills to hunt for trolls. I'm pretty sure he was born stupid and hasn't grown out of it yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by vert_this
    you spend way too much time on the internet.

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    all this thread has provided me is one more reason to never visit indiana

    Leave a comment:


  • vert_this
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    I don't even know what this means.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by vert_this
    Ok then besides u cause I think u fall into a category I already talked about.
    I don't even know what this means.

    Leave a comment:


  • vert_this
    replied
    Originally posted by vert_this
    So feel free to pm me if you want to continue this discussion. Just make sure you have something worth a shit to say other than an insult because any ole dumb dick head can do that..
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    Its not worth arguing with someone who has the grammar skills of a 5th grader.
    Ok then besides u cause I think u fall into a category I already talked about.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    Its not worth arguing with someone who has the grammar skills of a 5th grader.
    Because its more mature to pick on grammar after all.

    Op, this is an interesting concept.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    This forum is pretty hopeless... not regarding the OP btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Its not worth arguing with someone who has the grammar skills of a 5th grader.

    Leave a comment:


  • vert_this
    replied
    Originally posted by tjts1
    RWNJ are striving for a whole new lever of stupidity.
    Originally posted by BraveUlysses
    Its almost like you don't really have any understanding of the word socialism? Seems to go hand in hand with the rest of the stupid shit you apparently believe.
    ok u really got me that time..lmao. I'm not going to continue to drill up this thread with defending my beliefs when the subject matter is Sandy hook and it being a hoax which was started by someone else. Its not fair to the person that started it to deal with the bs attacks.

    So feel free to pm me if you want to continue this discussion. Just make sure you have something worth a shit to say other than an insult because any ole dumb dick head can do that..

    Leave a comment:


  • nrubenstein
    replied
    Originally posted by vert_this
    yeah and I got guns too something you probably don't have living in DC, lol..

    What does it matter? Are you going to come shoot me at home?

    Edit: And, uh, not that I'm a socialist, but really, the only thing that was socialist about the Nazis was the name. You know, like the "Democratic People's Republic." By your logic, all democracies must actually be communist countries.

    Leave a comment:


  • tjts1
    replied
    Hey I bet this is a left wing hoax too... right?
    ATLANTA — A 14-year-old student was shot outside an Atlanta middle school Thursday afternoon and another student was taken into custody, according to Atlanta police.

    Atlanta police responded to a report of a shooting at 1:50 p.m. at Price Middle School in southeast Atlanta and found the 14-year-old shot in the head, police said in a statement.

    Atlanta Public Schools public information officer Steve Alford said the boy's wound was more toward the back of the neck, WXIA-TV reports.

    "The student was alert, conscious and breathing," the police statement said. The student was in unknown condition at Grady Memorial Hospital.

    No details so far about the shooter or the weapon used.
    I can't wait to see the conspiracy video about this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • BraveUlysses
    replied
    Originally posted by vert_this
    yeah and I got guns too something you probably don't have living in DC, lol..

    Its almost like you don't really have any understanding of the word socialism? Seems to go hand in hand with the rest of the stupid shit you apparently believe.

    Leave a comment:


  • tjts1
    replied
    RWNJ are striving for a whole new lever of stupidity.

    Leave a comment:


  • vert_this
    replied
    Originally posted by nrubenstein
    You would be hilarious if there weren't so many crazed idiots like you.
    yeah and I got guns too something you probably don't have living in DC, lol..

    Leave a comment:

Working...