No announcement yet.

The NSA, Verizon and Your Privacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Washington DC and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark—that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.” - Hunter S. Thompson with Farbin Kaiber

Comment

Last edited by Vedubin01; 06-07-2013, 03:09 PM.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
        obama really waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up here. i know he wasnt the one that created the patriot act, but he really should have not let this all happen.
        I am proud of you. This brought a tear to my eye!
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
          obama really waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up here. i know he wasnt the one that created the patriot act, but he really should have not let this all happen.
          What have I been trying to tell you guys for years?

R, D, doesn't matter. Two sides of the same coins, beholden to interests that no one outside the 0.1% have access to.

Even down to state level elections, the big money donors determine who win by who the provide the finances.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Ex-CIA worker: I exposed U.S. spy scheme to protect 'basic liberties'

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              It's too bad they don't just eliminate tax-exempt status period.
              On this subject, I agree completely. No organization should have tax exempt status, in my opinion.
              2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
              2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
              1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
              1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
              - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
              1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
              1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
              Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Scribd is the world's largest social reading and publishing site.

obama, nsa, doj, are being sued in a civil lawsuit to the tune of $3bn.

so... the taxpayers pay to set this entire thing up and now the taxpayers are going to foot the bill (either way) of this lawsuit. just like bailing out the banks, it's always the taxpayers that are at the losing end of the bill. lol.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

^

Yup there is much truth in that statement
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Comment

if only more of the mindless gammas at NSA/CIA had the huevos of Edward Snowden. then we really could fight the leviathan.

where can i donate to his legal defense fund?

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
                        if only more of the mindless gammas at NSA/CIA had the huevos of Edward Snowden. then we really could fight the leviathan.

where can i donate to his legal defense fund?
                        theres a petion going round reddit to pardon him, id suggest signing that too
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

Comment

Dude got fired today, I was like

Comment

all those senators outraged over the leak need to be flogged. I think this is exactly what all the right wing gun nuts are afraid of.

This really shows how the 2 main parties are really the same when it comes down to it. This is also my biggest issue about Obama (continuing Bush policies on war/terror), and he's handling it poorly. Now even some of the Republicans who are about "freedom" are sticking up for the NSA? Eff them!

oh yeah, they "only" spy on you when you communicate with foreign countries. yeah, I'm married to a Canadian citizen. I guess I'm more than likely on their "list".

I like that the NSA expects us to believe them when they say they aren't spying on us. OK, we'll take your word for it. The federal government has never broken it's own laws or lied before! :|

Everything about this stinks.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Plus you should remain confident that even IF they are only monitoring foreigners, they would never, ever everrrr change their mind down the road and apply this to citizens ;)

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                                all those senators outraged over the leak need to be flogged. I think this is exactly what all the right wing gun nuts are afraid of.

This really shows how the 2 main parties are really the same when it comes down to it. This is also my biggest issue about Obama (continuing Bush policies on war/terror), and he's handling it poorly. Now even some of the Republicans who are about "freedom" are sticking up for the NSA? Eff them!

oh yeah, they "only" spy on you when you communicate with foreign countries. yeah, I'm married to a Canadian citizen. I guess I'm more than likely on their "list".

I like that the NSA expects us to believe them when they say they aren't spying on us. OK, we'll take your word for it. The federal government has never broken it's own laws or lied before! :|

Everything about this stinks.

When you see John Boehner endorsing Obama's explanation of what's going on, you know we are all royally screwed.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X