The Zimmie Verdict is in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
    not true, if you're a SF Giant's fan you are no friend of mine.
    A's fan? Ive been a fan since the Bash Bros. :rofl:
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
      There's a really good chance the skittles and juice TM bought was to make some sizzurp or whatever its called. He was trippin on his own shit, why go home and ruin the high? I used to smoke weed when I was his age, I can understand the need to chill outside of the house, even if its raining. I'm shocked all of you who have this "high and mighty know it all" view on this and other things havent mentioned what TM was probably doing. I think its because you already have made your mind up on things.

Also, Im pretty sure he did run away once that "cracka" was following him. GZ reappearing made his paranoia jump. TM is a documented fighter and that's one reason why he didn't call 911. He handled it on his own, but the person he fought was packing a gun and used it. Its a sad situation for all, and two people know what really happened. One is dead and the other had a defense attorney to keep his ass out of jail. I don't believe him, he is slightly bias but its his word against the word of a dead teenager.

PS I don't watch the news, I don't even have cable. My research was done elsewhere. Like I said before, I felt GZ murdered him, but now I believe it was self defense after the situation got out of hand.

At the end of this, you have your opinions and I have mine. I don't expect you to change your position just because I did mine
      could have been high on the syrup but neither thing was open and the skittles were for his friend at the house. I thought same thing tho LOL.
      You can watch whole court case on youtube. That's what I did. And every story was the same, except for an old lady and the Asian lady who didn't really see anything either.
      I'm just in disbelief that there was a guy watching it and he didn't flip a back light on and come out and break it up. They were literally fighting like 10ft away from his door and he had it open watching them. What a dickhead
      Last edited by Thizzelle; 07-18-2013, 10:57 AM.
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

A's fan? Ive been a fan since the Bash Bros. :rofl:
        Fuck yeah, my aunt worked there during that time and the bash bros tried going out with her while both married. Been in the office and have seen all trophies right outside her office, it was dope. And went into clubhouse multiple times, not now though :(

Comment

not sure why you are trolling me, but you are wrong about your assumptions of me and the reading Ive done on this. You know nothing about me, so if you have nothing to add about this discussion go troll somewhere else.

Ive stated my opinion and its obvious you are firm on yours. let it go
          Says the go who had to come back and post............again.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

could have been high on the syrup but neither thing was open and the skittles were for his friend at the house. I thought same thing tho LOL.
            You can watch whole court case on youtube. That's what I did. And every story was the same, except for an old lady and the Asian lady who didn't really see anything either.
            I'm just in disbelief that there was a guy watching it and he didn't flip a back light on and come out and break it up. They were literally fighting like 10ft away from his door and he had it open watching them. What a dickhead
            oh wow, I guess I need to spend more time on youtube. Ive wondered about a few things. I saw something about the trajectory of the bullet and have read conflicting things.
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

watch the john good witness videos. He's the one who actually watched it. He was a douche in court so I guess I shouldn't be in disbelief he didn't try to break it up.
              Last edited by Thizzelle; 07-18-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

The black community certainly is handling this in a rational and mature manor.

Comment

I guess the toxicology report would have shown that right?
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

not sure why you are trolling me, but you are wrong about your assumptions of me and the reading Ive done on this. You know nothing about me, so if you have nothing to add about this discussion go troll somewhere else.

Ive stated my opinion and its obvious you are firm on yours. let it go
                    I'm not trolling you, you never responded. Here is what I do know, for a fact. You made an argument, I requested evidence and you have done nothing but dodge that request.

You've stated your opinion and I am stating that your opinion is that of an ignorant person whose baseless opinion has no value until you provide some evidence of expertise in the subject matter.

That is how a real debate works BTW. You don't just get to shout shit, you actually do have to back it up. But we all know you weren't at the debate finals for the forensics right? It was about the underage boys. I did research on it so I know.
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

I stated my opinon and made a statement on how I felt about the situation. You turned it into an argument. My response questioned his motives and you've repeatedly returned to one piece of my statement about him being a racist. Im not interested in arguing with you. Poor choice of words on my part, sure, but I didnt come here to argue about anything.
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

I didnt come here to argue about anything.
                        Y U go in P&R section

Comment

The last part I totally agree with. NAACP and Sharpton capitalize on this race shit to make money. They don't give a shit about anyone. It makes them money.

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Has anyone brought up the Marissa Alexander case yet?
                            I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                            Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
                              The last part I totally agree with. NAACP and Sharpton capitalize on this race shit to make money. They don't give a shit about anyone. It makes them money.

Utter garbage statement.

Comment

I stated my opinon and made a statement on how I felt about the situation. You turned it into an argument. My response questioned his motives and you've repeatedly returned to one piece of my statement about him being a racist. Im not interested in arguing with you. Poor choice of words on my part, sure, but I didnt come here to argue about anything.
                                Still deflecting and not providing any evidence for your opinion.

Stop posting.

You're only making it worse.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X