X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF Cops....again.

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2013/10/...rentdish-image

Really....i'm speechless.
    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

did you see the toy?

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

look at the colorful fake pistols they post. The fake gun was an ak47 replica.
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Clever UK site is clever to get clicks.

Having all of the facts may not change everyone's minds, but the fact is, they aren't sharing all of the facts.
        Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
          Kind of misleading with the photo at the top, yeah..I really hate when an article like the one on parentdish cites another article for information, but intentionally leaves out those details.
          Last edited by Sea Aych; 10-24-2013, 10:30 AM.
          1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
          1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
          1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
          My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
            yep.

colored tip removed too. you cant just walk around carrying that like it's no big deal. much less ignore the police while carrying it.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Yup I was enraged by this when I heard about it yesterday. Then I saw the pic and am a bit more understanding of the LEO position. Still wonder if the boy was raising it in a threatening manner or just turning around to see what was going on and the cops jumped the gun again and are covering their own ass again. Though this one is a bit more understandable than most of the more recent screw ups. After all a 13 year old kid carrying his airsoft stuff home from a friends has little comprehension that he is being mistaken for a threat, its prolly why he did not respond to the 1st time he was yelled at, after all he is just carrying a toy even though others might not get that especially with the orange tip removed.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

some guy turns around real quick with an ak in hands
                after telling him to drop it. What would U do?

Here's a picture of him for you "he was a 13 year old child" people.

Last edited by LowR3V'in; 10-24-2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I imagine if the gun owners on here saw some bozo walking down the street with an ak, they'd probably contemplate opening up on him.

I certainly would.

Still, reckless cops. Really bad.
                  2011 1M Alpine white/black
                  1996 Civic white/black
                  1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Shot then was handcuffed.. WOW, fuck the police
                    IG: @_j.wn

Comment

depends Muzzle Up???? Muzzle Down????

Like I said, I am much less outraged than I was initially, but I am still skeptical of the cops being a little trigger happy maybe. Its a tuff spot to be in, for both parties......................

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                      I imagine if the gun owners on here saw some bozo walking down the street with an ak, they'd probably contemplate opening up on him.

I certainly would.

Still, reckless cops. Really bad.
                      Nope I would not fuck with anyone carrying a A/K, unless they are actively threatening or shooting people with it and only then from out side of their effective range from cover with something that packs a bit more ommph.

On that note I have seen kids young people walking along carrying much much bigger rifles than an AK ;) Sometimes in groups of more than 3 with out a full fledged adult anywhere to be seen. I see that as totally normal behavior in the fall time.
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-24-2013, 05:15 PM.
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

doesnt really matter honestly. he didnt drop the gun when told to and to make the situation worse, he spun around WITH the gun.

i feel terrible for the cops that shot him.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

^
                          Thats my point, when he was yelled at he prolly had NO IDEA that they were yelling at him, thats why he turned around, in his mind he was doing nothing wrong carrying his toy home.

William Pitt-

Comment

My buddy has a high quality m16 airsoft rifle. Looks and feels real.
                            Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

One thing is true: Cops are trained that guns = bad = instant criminal.

That's not a good recipe for much of anything.
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                              X