Missing Flight MH370 777-200

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by DTM190
    Freaky post considering current events!
    Yeah it is...

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Originally posted by DTM190
    Freaky post considering current events!
    whoa ....

    Leave a comment:


  • DTM190
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Not if farbins transponder theory is remotely plausible and with that many hostages on the damm thing, the international back lash of shooting and airliner full of passengers down even if its aimed at a population center is going to be very bad. You dont shoot a passenger plane down, thats just a big NO NO.
    Freaky post considering current events!

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    See, Farbsky, I told you it was a big dirty conspiracy.

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Farbio, nothing has been proven.

    And it's really easy to say "Al Qaida" anytime something blows up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    No, unknown terrorist actions. I claimed terrorism, from the begining, as I did with the majority around here saying not to jump to conclusions with the Boston Marathon Terrorist attack, go back and read the thread. I claimed it then also, and the majority of r3v thought I was off my rocker and it was just some accidental explosion, but it was not.

    I never claimed to have the answer here, but in my first post, the OP of this thread I said al-Qaeda. I stated my thoughts on the root of the event, then began to look into potentialities and theoreticals tied to terrorism with the spotty information provided, And, whatchaknow, It looks like it was.

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    So, people on-board diverting it into the middle of the ocean = hijacking it, flying it through multiple nations air spaces, refueling and then taking off again to hide it somewhere for future use? You were still crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    BUT IT WASN'T TERRORISM!!!!!!

    smh.

    If this pans out, In a way, I'll feel vindicated, and fuck you to everyone that said I was batshit cray cray.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-fl...flight-1447185


    Terrorists with links to Al Qaeda may have been behind the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.


    A total of 11 terrorists, who were reportedly arrested in the capital Kuala Lumpur and in the state of Kedah last week, have been interrogated on suspicion of being involved in the disappearance of the missing aircraft.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by DER E30
    The ocean is a very big place...
    And deep.

    That graphic makes you realize that.

    What people also don't first realize... the ocean floor there hasn't been mapped, it could be filled with underwater mountain ranges. We simply don't know our planet (especially the oceans) as well as you think.

    15,000 feet – just shy of three miles down. This is around the depth that the signal was detected, and the maximum known depth of the ocean floor below the Ocean Shield.
    Known depth. It could have been sitting on a mountain... and slid another mile to be sitting on top of the city of atlantis for all we know. Ok not really, but it's unlikely we'll find it anytime soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by DER E30
    The ocean is a very big place...
    O I know but I seem to remember not long ago cnn reported that they knew where it was but just need to find it anyways they've changed search zones like 4 times since. I think the are just bull shitting people cause they got no clue haha

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    they still havent found this thing???
    The ocean is a very big place...

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    they still havent found this thing???

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    You can track the ships in the search area at www.marinetraffic.com - pretty neat (for a few minutes).

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied



    Crazy graphic.

    Leave a comment:

Working...