Missing Flight MH370 777-200

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • freeride53
    replied
    them niggas found it

    Leave a comment:


  • E30NJ
    replied
    I think someone's going to use it to attack us with explosives

    Leave a comment:


  • cale
    replied
    Work for the man myself, incidents like this often make brass take a second look at their provisions and resources and sometimes putting them to the test. nothing out or the norm, but erry none the less.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninety4e36
    replied
    Yeah I understand that drills are common, just what a coincidence that it's happening right after this flight vanishes. Not saying it's the government just saying it gave me a few goose bumps.

    Sadly I'm not OC certified and cannot participate

    Leave a comment:


  • mulletman
    replied
    Originally posted by ninety4e36
    Just a little but of info, the FAA is having a drill soon. I'm keeping my employer name out of it but this is the email I just got. [will be participating in the FAA John Wayne Airport Drill with Orange County Fire Authority on April 11, 2014. We have dedicated 2 Orange County Ambulances to participate and need four EMTs to work the drill. Several other Fire/EMS Agencies will participate including Western Medical Center as the Base Hospital.There will be 100 patients that will need to be transported and extricated from a commercial airplane as well as helicopter rescue assists with transports.]

    Kinda creeps me out in a way, making me believe that terrorism actually might be in the equation. But anyways, continue with your flight sim chat :p
    Drills are fairly common. I know that at the large airport near me, they have sometimes closed a runway or taxiway (usually taxiway) in order to conduct drills/training for emergency personnel. It seems to happen every year or so.

    Leave a comment:


  • ninety4e36
    replied
    Just a little but of info, the FAA is having a drill soon. I'm keeping my employer name out of it but this is the email I just got. [will be participating in the FAA John Wayne Airport Drill with Orange County Fire Authority on April 11, 2014. We have dedicated 2 Orange County Ambulances to participate and need four EMTs to work the drill. Several other Fire/EMS Agencies will participate including Western Medical Center as the Base Hospital.There will be 100 patients that will need to be transported and extricated from a commercial airplane as well as helicopter rescue assists with transports.]

    Kinda creeps me out in a way, making me believe that terrorism actually might be in the equation. But anyways, continue with your flight sim chat :p

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    the news here just said that the search are is now 117,000 miles and off he coast of Australia. they have no clue where to look lol.
    Last edited by ThatOneEuroE30; 03-19-2014, 02:54 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    Splash

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0
    I remember the old Microsoft Flight sims from back in the day....

    Doing a barrel roll in a jumbo jet is pretty cool, though still incredibly boring.
    Loop the loop in a 747 without nosing into the ground! I used to play ole Microsoft sims too!

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    I've logged at least 5000 hours in flight sim 98' and 2000, I got this.

    Except for the landing part... that was hard...

    Just need the MS paperclip guy to give me the checklist.

    Leave a comment:


  • Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Originally posted by DER E30
    Ssimulating the flying of a commercial jet...
    I remember the old Microsoft Flight sims from back in the day....

    Doing a barrel roll in a jumbo jet is pretty cool, though still incredibly boring.

    Leave a comment:


  • DER E30
    replied
    Originally posted by agent
    Makes sense, though I rarely simulate driving an E30 because I can do it relatively easy in real life. My thought was that with a rig like that he would likely be simulating something fun, like carrier landings or dogfighting.
    Simulating dogfights and carriers is fun Too close for missiles, switching to guns! simulating the flying of a commercial jet...

    Leave a comment:


  • agent
    replied
    Originally posted by mulletman
    Because honestly, driving/racing and flying an airliner are not comparable. A competitive sort of environment is much more fun to simulate. Flight sim with a 777 would be like playing a driving game where the goal is to drive a city transit bus in straight lines.


    Pretty much every airline pilot I know still loves airplanes, but they want nothing to do with simulating their job when they're not at work.
    Makes sense, though I rarely simulate driving an E30 because I can do it relatively easy in real life. My thought was that with a rig like that he would likely be simulating something fun, like carrier landings or dogfighting.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Aircraft expert Ian Black previously worked as a fighter weapons instructor for the Malaysian Air Force, and is the author of two Haynes Manuals for aircraft. He offers some ideas - and some new quest...


    This is gonna be on going for months.

    Leave a comment:

Working...