Missing Flight MH370 777-200
Collapse
X
-
I think way more is known about all this than is being let on. A fucking 777 just does not disappear, there is radar data tracking it that someone has somewhere, with out a transponder its a little harder sure but a 777 has the cross section of a god dammed building someone knows where the thing is or where it fell out of the sky -
If I could, I'd be doing better things with my Sunday morning than posting on R3v.
How can anything be better then that ?^^^^^^^^^^Leave a comment:
-
LOL. I am not usually a far-fetched idea person, but sometimes, the potentialities need to be contemplated and thought out. I just don't like the fact that in such an un-simple (see: post 9 / 11 ) world, people are so apt to accept the most simple option without taking into account the region this is all happening in, nor the little info we have.I was unsure if you were being sarcastic or not. You've never struck me as a conspiracy theorist; not that this is a conspiracy.
I do think that it's possible, but I don't think its very probable. I think it would have been detected. Then again, I don't think that there is almost any transparency from our government. So who is to say that it wasn't.
Now, the little info being shared being so sparse is what makes me think in this day and age, we would in fact have much more data, so one of two things is happening, either the governments of the world do not have as far reaching techno-powers to gather data as Edward Snowden and the Guardian have implied, or, the governments know everything, have received requests or notification of hostages and negotiations for ransoms, and are trying to deal with the debacle outside the line of site of our information providers and are trying to keep quiet and prevent a panic from a privately threatened EMP over populated, technological centers of industry in said countries.Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 03-16-2014, 11:11 AM.Leave a comment:
-
I was unsure if you were being sarcastic or not. You've never struck me as a conspiracy theorist; not that this is a conspiracy.
I do think that it's possible, but I don't think its very probable. I think it would have been detected. Then again, I don't think that there is almost any transparency from our government. So who is to say that it wasn't.Leave a comment:
-
OK, you are mocking me, that's fine. I accept that.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/15/wo...ane/index.htmlLast edited by Farbin Kaiber; 03-16-2014, 10:33 AM.Leave a comment:
-
This makes perfect sense.I read that some of the info DC is leaking that they have about this whole event shows a refuel stop. If that's the case, then the plane could be anywhere, a full fuel load is what 7,200 nautical miles or so on a 777?
Park the plane, repaint/disguise it, then use it in 6 months with another spoofed transponder, passenger and luggage load becomes valued storage for explosives, and launch your pilot guided missile through the waypoints.Leave a comment:
-
Dude. Stop.I read that some of the info DC is leaking that they have about this whole event shows a refuel stop. If that's the case, then the plane could be anywhere, a full fuel load is what 7,200 nautical miles or so on a 777?
Park the plane, repaint/disguise it, then use it in 6 months with another spoofed transponder, passenger and luggage load becomes valued storage for explosives, and launch your pilot guided missile through the waypoints.Leave a comment:
-
I read that some of the info DC is leaking that they have about this whole event shows a refuel stop. If that's the case, then the plane could be anywhere, a full fuel load is what 7,200 nautical miles or so on a 777?
Park the plane, repaint/disguise it, then use it in 6 months with another spoofed transponder, passenger and luggage load becomes valued storage for explosives, and launch your pilot guided missile through the waypoints.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment:
-
My mind is explode.Unless they were ahead of the game and hardwired a different transponder and spoofed their way through airspace with a second plane that was not wheels up so they could fly through airspace as something else. Then, fly transponder back on another plane, then hook it back to original plane. Now you have a plane hidden in plain site. Or is it in plane site? ;)Leave a comment:
-
-
It was the CIA trying to draw attention away from US/Russian relations
No but seriously, I'm with Einhander. It's at the bottom of the ocean.Leave a comment:
-
Unless they were ahead of the game and hardwired a different transponder and spoofed their way through airspace with a second plane that was not wheels up so they could fly through airspace as something else. Then, fly transponder back on another plane, then hook it back to original plane. Now you have a plane hidden in plain site. Or is it in plane site? ;)Leave a comment:
-
If I could, I'd be doing better things with my Sunday morning than posting on R3v.
Assume it did though - the Indians and Chinese have sophisticated air defenses. If a big unidentified plane wandered into their airspace, fighters would have been scrambled for identification. In the worst case, it would have been brought down by a surface-to-air missile. It would be really hard to cover that up - in the ocean and you have debris or on land and you have dozens of eyewitnesses. Too implausible.
No way it would have been able to fly through air space to land though.Leave a comment:
-
Einhorn, Are you sure, with 100% ability to claim that?
I'm envisioning a creepy remake of Delta Force where Chuck Norris rolls up in the jungle on the back of a Jeep, with an M60, and his team and rescues 200+ hostages from some evil guy with a big hairy mole on his cheek.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: