Missing Flight MH370 777-200
Collapse
X
-
Even though I know basic geography, I decided to double check before I said this, but come on, all the space where this is going on is within swipes from Diego Garcia & Andersen AFB in Guam, there is no way the US didn't see everything.Leave a comment:
-
I got all the respect in the world for you guys. You used to move me into and out of Iraq. Always felt like I was in safe hands.Dude I just got home after being on a 5 day vacation with no TV and Cell phone. It was great. That place in In the southern Hemisphere is a British owned territory. It's not even remotely secret.
How often do you fly around in Pakistan or any of the other areas we are talking about in the flight deck and are on comm?
Communication is very tough as most controllers struggle with English so sometimes you go 100-300 miles with no ATC radio contact. Many times you are not in Radar contact but have Radio contact.
17 years of flying around with Uncle is enough for me. Lots of strange stuff happens while you are out there.Leave a comment:
-
Dude I just got home after being on a 5 day vacation with no TV and Cell phone. It was great. That place in In the southern Hemisphere is a British owned territory. It's not even remotely secret.
How often do you fly around in Pakistan or any of the other areas we are talking about in the flight deck and are on comm?
Communication is very tough as most controllers struggle with English so sometimes you go 100-300 miles with no ATC radio contact. Many times you are not in Radar contact but have Radio contact.
17 years of flying around with Uncle is enough for me. Lots of strange stuff happens while you are out there.Leave a comment:
-
I hear there are some new pop-ups at DG, but they could be for more B-52's. Or, they could hide an aircraft.
Manufacturer website
Leave a comment:
-
^He posted a link, I think, if you read it, he is mocking the Russians that released it.Leave a comment:
-
So you post nonsense about 777s landing on atolls in the Indian Ocean instead?
Good policy, actually.
To get to the Stans the plane would have to fly through India or China. Again, not happening without detection or intercept.Leave a comment:
-
So let me stoke this conspiracy fire
After taking command of the plane, the terrorists switches off emergency oxygen for the cabin. makes a gradual climb to 45,000 while he uses his own emergency oxygen. Passengers go hypoxic and fall asleep,,, eventually they die. The terrorist has the plane. No opposition from the passengers.
Dude, that isn't stoking a fire, that is pretty much what all the people thinking it was planned have said already.
The way to avoid the changes to 9/11 are just this, use a pilot as opposed to a passenger, and don't let the PAX take control. Night flight helps hide the fact the plane was moving off course, and most passengers fall asleep anyway, making it easier to hypox the plane, and take it without a fight.
Not to mention, with the shutoffs they made, and what they have access to, the 12min emergency o2 doors wouldn't even open and the masks wouldn't drop.Leave a comment:
-
So let me stoke this conspiracy fire
After taking command of the plane, the terrorists switches off emergency oxygen for the cabin. makes a gradual climb to 45,000 while he uses his own emergency oxygen. Passengers go hypoxic and fall asleep,,, eventually they die. The terrorist has the plane. No opposition from the passengers.Leave a comment:
-
Been there more time than I care to remember. Bowling for beers in there 6 lane bowling alley, Many a night stuck there waiting to fly to Iraq or Afghanistan out of there.It's not a secret base. I spoke of it earlier in the thread... High tech base, secluded, but publicly accepted and known. 20 years ago, not so well documented, then it was a secret base.
EDIT: What gets me is we can track the boat that is going to look for the missing plane, in realtime, from a computer, whats up with planes not having anything like this? I understand the logistics and people saying why they don't, but still.
http://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9249116
Not much there but I have my yacht club membership.Leave a comment:
-
IIRC Diego has been there since the early 70's and is one of the Navy's premier aerial and orbital tracking resources and is 2ed to none in this capacityIt's not a secret base. I spoke of it earlier in the thread... High tech base, secluded, but publicly accepted and known. 20 years ago, not so well documented, then it was a secret base.
EDIT: What gets me is we can track the boat that is going to look for the missing plane, in realtime, from a computer, whats up with planes not having anything like this? I understand the logistics and people saying why they don't, but still.
http://www.vesselfinder.com/?imo=9249116Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: