Plenty of people I know think there were man-made motives, I can't get behind that unless there is more than conjecture personally.
A different perspective, that leads to more of my belief: http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03...ectrical-fire/
We'll know someday, but if it did crash in the ocean it may take a few years even with our advancements in technology. It took 73 years to find the Titanic. (1912 sank, found in 1985)
Everything is just conspiracy theories until it's found.
Edit: Nobody caught my Homeworld reference? It's like Eve ppl, I haven't played any PC games in years.
Missing Flight MH370 777-200
Collapse
X
-
Likely true. I know a bunch of people from Indonesia(Sumatra), so I can assume from their proximity could correlate and I'd have to think differently I guess.Leave a comment:
-
-
Is the engine's diagnostics and such all tied to the main altimeter? Could a person adjust the altimeter to read 500 ft low? Then you could fly right there at the same level and be reporting that you were off a bit from true altitude. keeping your ears open you could listen for the correct level anyway.^I understand it's a privilege and not a right to have access to the info, what I'm saying is that is a pretty important factoid.
Your link says a mile back and above, and I'm hearing from other pilots that even within 100ft offset back and 500ft below, two distinct blips would show.
(EDIT:So does the article, with a different explaination.)Leave a comment:
-
I've seen many things corroborated and verified in less than ten days.Leave a comment:
-
Because Malaysians are useless and you can't just spill information without corroboration and verification.With the reports stating that the 01:07AM ACARS report had both the current and next waypoint within it, and by that information, indicated the flight plan had been changed by someone onboard.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but these ACARS messages are akin to a short text message or a tweet, why did it take almost ten days to disclose that fact?Leave a comment:
-
^I understand it's a privilege and not a right to have access to the info, what I'm saying is that is a pretty important factoid.
Your link says a mile back and above, and I'm hearing from other pilots that even within 100ft offset back and 500ft below, two distinct blips would show.
(EDIT:So does the article, with a different explaination.)Leave a comment:
-
With the reports stating that the 01:07AM ACARS report had both the current and next waypoint within it, and by that information, indicated the flight plan had been changed by someone onboard.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but these ACARS messages are akin to a short text message or a tweet, why did it take almost ten days to disclose that fact?Leave a comment:
-
Because the plane is at the bottom of a fucking ocean and they don't know where exactly.
There was never a distress signal so its really unlikely anyone was looking for or at or near the 777.
Taking the ship out of the search is merely admission that no one has a clue.Leave a comment:
-
^Or you know you are not looking in the correct place and it's wagging the dog, and the task has been completed.
If you can see more from the air than from land/sea, then why send boats in the first place. That would make no sense if you are trying to rescue potentially living survivors, why send boats in instead of your aircraft and orbiting assets?
Exactly.Leave a comment:
-
Because you can see more from the air than you can from land. Surface SAR is inefficient unless you know what and where you are looking.
Stop winding me up.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: