Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The words of a killer Santa Barbara mass shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, highly doubt it's mental issue, he has been in treatment for the last several years and hasn't been diagnosed with anything!!
    He was a self-centered, ignorant, prideful PRICK who had no RESPONSIBILITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, and any RESPECT nor CONSIDERATION for others but himself. And sadly enough he is the product of our society, I mean where are the fucking parents in this??? Look at the crap that is tout at public schools now a days?! C'mon??? Its easy to blame everything on mental state, guns, etc...but NOBODY is asking about personal responsibility?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
      Again, highly doubt it's mental issue, he has been in treatment for the last several years and hasn't been diagnosed with anything!!
      He was a self-centered, ignorant, prideful PRICK who had no RESPONSIBILITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, and any RESPECT nor CONSIDERATION for others but himself. And sadly enough he is the product of our society, I mean where are the fucking parents in this??? Look at the crap that is tout at public schools now a days?! C'mon??? Its easy to blame everything on mental state, guns, etc...but NOBODY is asking about personal responsibility?!?!?
      :roll:

Anything you say from now on won't be taken seriously.
      My Feedback

Comment

Sadly true, but....oh well

Comment

Originally posted by e30 wagen View Post
          narcissistic personality disorder.
          +1
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            LOL! Worth a quote.
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
              I agree. Though I think if homosexual feelings had anything to do with it, it's because they aren't in line with his parents' (or other major influences') beliefs.

The thing is, I believe that babies are born without any of this (baring mental illness and possibly homosexual tendencies). The other things on the list are just (unfortunate as they may be) parts of the world that that baby was born into. It just bugs me that we are so quick to say things like "prick, loser, spoiled, entitled" instead of what really was the straw that broke this camels back: mental illness. I mean, the term "nut house" is horrible. Who would seek treatment from a place commonly referred to as a "nut house"?

My point is that as long as we as a society, refer to the mentally ill as "lunatics, nuts, crazies, wack jobs, losers, pricks, spoiled, entitled" and so on as if it were their fault for being mentally ill, no one will seek the treatment they need for fear of stigma.

I'm out. :?

Spoken like a supreme gentleman..

Comment

Working...
              X