No announcement yet.

Another week, another school shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont really think that guns are the issue. For example i went to hillsdale high school where some kid tried blowing people up with pipe bombs and then massacring everyone else with a chainsaw (which he thankfully failed to do so). Some people are just fucked in the head its as simple as that. Like Jon said, even if all the guns were removed people are still going to have the ability to use other resources. What America needs is better security at schools and other public locations.
    sigpic

Comment

So from what I can find there were 36 school shootings in the 90s, 48 in the 2000s, and 94 so far in the 2010s. The increase of lately is suspect to me (inb4 conspiracy).

I think parenting is a huge issue though. And I find the 1st world country argument to be somewhat invalid since there is no other nation comparable to ours (cuz merica). You have to take a lot into account. Size, way of governing, culture, etc. Either way all we seem to find is simple solutions for complex issues. But this is politics and problem solving has never been huge in the political world..

Comment

Originally posted by cgk_iii View Post
        What America needs is better security at schools and other public locations.
        Personally, I think people need to start raising their kids instead of letting the tv/xbox/internet do it.

**beat your kids meme**

Comment

Originally posted by cgk_iii View Post
          What America needs is better security at schools and other public locations.
          This seems like it would open the floodgates, no? Where do you draw the line on "reasonable security" at these locations without everything turning into a TSA-style colonoscopy / everyone feeling like they're constantly being looked over?
          Reactionary solutions never seem to work as well in the long run as preventative solutions.
          Last edited by Sea Aych; 06-11-2014, 11:19 AM.
          1988 Atlantisblau Euro/Japanese 325i Cabriolet
          1989 Schwartz 325i - now M50 powered! - now very dead
          1998 Toyota 4Runner Limited
          My 17,000km Big NA National Parks trip!

Comment

Our liberal media has an agenda, sensationalize these shootings to further that agenda. Not only does this brainwash the masses but it exacerbates the situation and we end up with more and more due to the motivation of these troubled individuals need for attention. Essentially we can blame the media and we can blame the parents who refuse to raise their children with any sense of self worth or shred of moral fiber.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
              ^Name another 1st world country that has had 74, yes that's right SEVENTY FOUR school shootings since Sandy Hook in Dec of 2012.

Let that number sink in.

Can you find another 1st world country that has had 74 mass attacks on schools using something other than guns?

Do not believe the Bloomberg group. They are liars.
              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...what-he-found/

Worth quoting.

Comment

In before Glenn Beck's clickbait website is not a credible resource.

Comment

INB4 Glen Beck site is a bigger liar than bloomturd groups and not a creditable site to use for reference material.....
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014...what-he-found/

If I counted his tweets right, that still means there 40 school shootings in the last 18 months. That's still a ton.
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                        If I counted his tweets right, that still means there 40 school shootings in the last 18 months. That's still a ton.
                        That is still a lie being told and then regurgitated by people.

If one side of the discussion is dishonest, there is no way to debate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                          In before Glenn Beck's clickbait website is not a credible resource.
                          Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          INB4 Glen Beck site is a bigger liar than bloomturd groups and not a creditable site to use for reference material.....
                          you two need to fuck and get it over already

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            I have a feeling you would watch.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

That is still a lie being told and then regurgitated by people.

If one side of the discussion is dishonest, there is no way to debate.

Source?
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                                Only if you have a threesome with tjts1 and CorvallisBMW and film it.

Maybe I'm mrsleeves alter ego?

Comment

Working...
                                X