Baltimore riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baltimore riots

As I'm sure many of you are seeing in the news today, once again we have case of mass rioting. While Freddie Gray's death should not be overlooked (I will say have you seen his rap sheet?), this is not the place to debate it. This is about how I'm sickened by the videos of what's happening in Baltimore.

As if Ferguson wasn't enough, we have ignorant people destroying their own city. Whether you're black, white, Latino, whatever, any true American should be disgusted. What's happening isn't even protesting, these people are just being animals. As an avid baseball fan I was amazed at the footage happening right outside Camden Yards, seeing rioters throwing anything they could find at people who just showed up to watch a baseball game, and were being forced to hide in bars across the street.

Camden yard footage: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...le.com%2F&_rdr

I will say I don't advocate police brutality, but I feel like of you put yourself in the position to have the police come after you, you obviously aren't making any worthwhile life choices. So, to show how angry they are about it, we have ignorant people attacking fellow Americans who had nothing to do with it, destroying property and looting just because they are angry at a very minority percent that make of the police dept. I fail to see how this is a step in solving any issues. Pretty sad to see the state of America sometimes

/endrant
    Last edited by shameson; 04-27-2015, 09:34 PM.
    '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
    '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
    '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
    '91 Alpine 318is

I will agree that the rioting leaves me disgusted.
    Originally posted by blunttech
    Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
    :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
      I will agree that the rioting leaves me disgusted.
      Yep. While I realize not everyone will agree with my thoughts on what happened so I choose not to make that what's this thread is about, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this is not productive to a solution
      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

I am pissed about them having the games canceled.

btw i heard he jumped out of a building or window and thats how he injured him self.

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
          While Freddie Gray's death should not be overlooked (I will say have you seen his rap sheet?),

His prior rap sheet is completely immaterial.

Not only do rioters make me sad (they aren't protesting), ignorant folks that don't understand the justice and make illogical connections make me just as sad.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

These people should be brought up on charges of treason and dealt with appropriately. Destroying an American city on American soil.

Rioting =/= protesting.

Rioting is immature.
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Treason? time to pick up a dictionary

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like surfingsalamander.

The girl in these pictures wearing the black power shirt should be publicly shamed and disowned by her family.

This is hilarious, this mom found her son looting. Laid the smackdown!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                  His prior rap sheet is completely immaterial
                  I will agree it really is, but it's not as if the guy was a saint himself

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                  https://imgur.com/a/ReITb

The girl in these pictures wearing the black power shirt should be publicly shamed and disowned by her family.

This is hilarious, this mom found her son looting. Laid the smackdown!

Don't piss off momma bear
                  '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                  '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by shameson View Post
                    I will agree it really is, but it's not as if the guy was a saint himself

Doesn't matter. Our system is predicated on having your day in court and being able to face a jury of your peers.

Doesn't matter if it's your first time or tenth time.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

One step closer to the thunderdome
                      Last edited by Dirty325ix; 04-28-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

It was before an orioles game, they were pregaming, and the riot ascended around OPACY.
                        Last edited by euro2fast4u; 04-28-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

My bad I miss read the situation I haven't realy been following the riots and just saw the video and assumed they were there to drink and watch the riot

Comment

No worries. Im more upset about them ruining the baseball games. 2 games cancelled already and suppose to attend tomorrows game. If its anything like last night and they continue to have the game i think we will just watch it at a bar.

Comment

Heard on the radio this morning that 17 cops have been injured, some even had to be hospitalized. So much for the peaceful protests, at least it'll wind down soon enough...

Oh but wait no, Al Sharpton is coming to town to rile everyone back up! Operation turn-Baltimore-City-into-a-bigger-shithole-than-it-already-is is a go!

Comment

Working...
                              X