Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who agrees with Obama bringing in Muslim refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem here isn't the people themselves, the problem is that Europe has no border control whatsoever, except Frontex and that's only working in a small scale. Its like the Mariel boatlift in the early 80's. I don't really care who wants to live in Europe, as long as they go through an identification and questioning process, otherwise they have to be turned back.
    Right now, people with no ID whatsoever are travelling to wherever they want with only small hurdles, noone knows what their intentions are, noone knows where they came from (most say Syria).
    They need to be given a trial residency and beckground checked in their home country. But since there's already 1 million (?) people with zero identity, who knows what's going to happen.
    What pisses me off personally is that as a US expat, I had to through tons of bureaucratic shit to have residency here, everything is a little more complicated not being a citizen, travelling to England requires questioning, different customs routes at airports. I couldn't even take a damn bottle of shampoo with me. Then some group of people from the middle east stroll in and noone really cares who they are or what they're up to and they get offered 400 Euro monthly welfare. Wtf?
    Last edited by Fusion; 10-11-2015, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
      My only real concern with it is our existing overpopulation problem and shitty job market. Though I would prefer these people to be freethinkers, I could care less that they are Muslim, to me Christian extremists are equally as dangerous.
      Care to elaborate? ;D
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        Well, as long as we don't bring in people that want to blow us up or do harm in any way, I am fine with it. These people have lost their homes and would be subjects of genocide if they weren't allowed to go somewhere. If the shoe were on the other foot and i were a refugee, I suppose I would be praying that someone would take in myself and my loved ones.
        I couldn't agree with you more. For those opposing refugees into the country, try being a refugee for one day. I was once a refugee, yet born in a refugee camp. Luckily, I was too young to remember or know what was going on. Anyone who want to know what it is like to be escape genocide and live in refugee camp, I recommend you read this book. first they killed my father by Loung Ung
        Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
          Care to elaborate? ;D
          different time in history, same deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
            Trying to stop the Muslims from running over Europe the first time around. Constitutes self-defense if you ask me.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Trying to stop the Muslims from running over Europe the first time around. Constitutes self-defense if you ask me.
              jerusalem is in the middle east, so it was not only self defence.

Comment

jerusalem is in the middle east, so it was not only self defence.
                Ok, defending the Holy Land from marauding Muslims. Those, peaceful, Muslims that built mosques over Christian and Jewish churches and temples.

And they did make it to Europe. Look no further than the Moores in Spain.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

It's not one-sided I know, but I was just proving the point that their are radical Christian extremists

Comment

It's not one-sided I know, but I was just proving the point that their are radical Christian extremists
                    Fair enough but that is really a poor example of Christian extremism.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                      I couldn't agree with you more. For those opposing refugees into the country, try being a refugee for one day. I was once a refugee, yet born in a refugee camp. Luckily, I was too young to remember or know what was going on. Anyone who want to know what it is like to be escape genocide and live in refugee camp, I recommend you read this book. first they killed my father by Loung Ung
                      That could be true, but a very high percentage want to go to the countries that offer the highest welfare payouts. Some go through 5 countries where they could live in peace, but they'll do anything to get to Germany or Sweden anyways.
                      Not saying that they're all freeloading, but youth unemployment of muslim communities in wealthier EU countries is around 50%.
                      If your parents emigrated to the US like mine, it is very likely that they had to work their asses off and go through a rigorous naturalization process to be allowed to stay.

Comment

Fair enough but that is really a poor example of Christian extremism.
                        Then how about David Koresh and the Branch Davidians?
                        Originally posted by Andy.B
                        Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                        1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                        ~~~~~~~~~~
                        I was born on 3/25…
                        ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
                          Then how about David Koresh and the Branch Davidians?
                          Yeah. Harmless to outsiders. Sure, abuse to folks on the inside of the cult. But they didn't attack Janet Reno mind you.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

You asked for Christian extremism. This is that. There are people like this in every religion. There are also really good people in every religion. Don't fear them, just let the god of your choosing keep you safe. Isn't that the whole "faith" thing?
                            Originally posted by Andy.B
                            Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                            1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                            ~~~~~~~~~~
                            I was born on 3/25…
                            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Yeah. Harmless to outsiders. Sure, abuse to folks on the inside of the cult. But they didn't attack Janet Reno mind you.
                              Really? ? How does any of this relate to syrian refugees or embedded jihadists/terrorists? Stop measuring dicks and going off tangent. Stay on point, people :p:p:p

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
                                You asked for Christian extremism. This is that. There are people like this in every religion. There are also really good people in every religion. Don't fear them, just let the god of your choosing keep you safe. Isn't that the whole "faith" thing?
                                I should have clarified violent Christian Extremism. Since we were talking about murderous Muslims, I figured we didn't have to clarify.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X